CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE.

Jack woke to Tiberius's face in his ass, his tongue fucking his hole and hardening his cock before the sleep was completely out of his eyes. He gasped, clutching the bedsheets that they'd pulled down onto the carpet in front of the fireplace, now dim and barely warm. Not that Jack needed them, with the heat surging through his body.

"S-Stop," he breathed, "I'm—I'm gonna—"

But it was too late. He was already coming with a choked off scream. Tiberius groaned and clutched his waist, his nails carving into Jack's skin, pulling out of his ass with a long lick along his cheek.

Jack slumped, panting heavily. "You really are a beast."

Tiberius chuckled breathlessly, nuzzling the small of Jack's back. "I can't get enough of you. You taste and feel and smell so fucking—"

"Good, yeah, I got that," Jack said impatiently, pulling on Tiberius's shoulders and kissing him hungrily. Wrapping his legs around Tiberius's waist, head hanging back as Tiberius slipped his cock in and the two panted against one another's skin, whispered pleas and worship passing between their lips.

The rest of the day passed with Tiberius inside Jack, in one way or another, nibbling on his earlobe or licking up his neck. He was out of control, hardening before Jack had the time to catch his breath, and eager to be touched again.

"What's happening to you?" Jack had teased, but his words sounded breathless.

"Heat," Tiberius grunted, fucking Jack into the sheets on the floor. "Once every—every few months. I used to be able to—ah—touch myself and find relief like that alone, but then . . . you came and it wasn't enough anymore."

Jack bit his lower lip hard enough to draw blood. "You know we're going to have to leave this room at some point, right?"

Tiberius quickened his thrusts, and when Jack gasped, chuckled against neck. "We'll see about that."

Tiberius hadn't let him out of the room until the next day, not that Jack particularly minded. Now that he had Tiberius's hands on him, he didn't think he knew how to be away from him again. Although, Tiberius forgiving him and wanting to be at his side all the time did present a new problem; there was no way to do more research on the Werewolf Stone with him always there.

So he took Tiberius out to the garden instead and sat him down on a bench. Tiberius all but pulled him onto his lap and nuzzled his collarbone.

"Stop," he murmured, glancing at the windows. "Someone will see us."

"Good," Tiberius grinned. "Let them know who you belong to."

"They know, okay?" Jack squirmed, but Tiberius held him tight on his lap. A small smile tugged at his lips despite himself. "I guess you hated being away from me, too."

"More than you could imagine," Tiberius said at once, and raised a hand up to cup Jack's jaw. "I hated doing it, I hated not seeing you, but . . . you hurt me, Jack. And every time I looked at you, I felt like you were dismissing my fears."

"I wasn't dismissing them," Jack argued, moving off Tiberius's lap and facing him on the bench. "You know I am not someone who can sit back and do nothing. You know that, Tiberius, and don't ask me to be that because I can't and that's not the man you fell in love with!" Tiberius fell silent. "So don't give me this bullshit about staying put just because you tell me to, because if it means saving the man that I love, then I'll follow every hunch I have!"