You Stole My Thunder Man

"Morning, Thunder-fam. Hey, Billy, I found our gloves, huh? How about a little catch with the old man?" dad asks Billy. 

"No, thanks, dad. Last time, you kept throwing the ball over the wall." Billy says. 

"So?" dad asks. 

"The great wall of china, dad." Billy says and walks away. "Hey, dad , I'll play catch with you." Max says and dad tosses him the ball and every time Max passes dad the ball he uses his telekinesis to bring it back each time. 

"This is why we had Billy." dad says. 

"Oh, there's my freshman class president." mom says. 

"I haven't won yet mom. But I will once everyone sees this T-shirt." Phoebe says and moves her hair out of the way so we can read it. 

"Don't be dweebs, vote for Pheebs." mom reads. 

"Is that the best you could do?" I ask. 

"You try rhyming something with phoebe." Phoebe says. 

"Vote for Phoebe this shirts a freebie." Billy says. 

"Dang it!" Phoebe says. 

"Be a sweetie and vote for Phoebe." I say. 

"Dang it! Anyway, I have made enough for everyone. And Nora gets a bow." Phoebe says. 

"My scalp is not a bus bench. But that is one sweet bow." Nora says and snatches the bow. 

"Well, I am so excited for you Phoebe. I know you have been dreaming about this day forever." mom says. 

"I know, I wanna become the voice of my generation and go down as the greatest freshman president in the history of Hiddenville high." Phoebe says. 

"And I just want you to be the voice of stop talking." Max says and Phoebe hands him a shirt. 

"You know what, I don't care as long as you help me today. Here. I need you Liz and Cherry to ask me some questions after my speech to make me look good." Phoebe says. 

"What are the fundamental challenges facing students today?" Max asks. 

 "Oh, I can answer that-- staying awake during these questions." I say. 

"You know, when I become president, I'll probably be so busy. You'll barely see me for a whole year." Phoebe says and max puts on the shirt and Nora's bow. 

"Lets go win over some dweebs." Max says. 

"Yeah I'm still not interested. These questions are stupid." I say and walk away.

"So don't vote for me because I'm better than the other candidates. But they're terrible! No, no, no. lets be nice. Vote for me because I'm the right candidate." Phoebe says. 

"Yay, phoebe!" Cherry cheers because her speech was terrible. 

"Thank you, Phoebe. Very moving, especially the first hour. And now it's time for students to ask questions while I play games on my phone." principle Bradford says. 

"Uh, how about a question from... you there, random schoolboy?" Phoebe says. 

"Isn't that your brother?" Bradford asks. 

"Do you really care?" Phoebe asks. 

"Nope." he says. 

"Being a good president means being able to juggle responsibilities. What else can you juggle?" Max asks. 

"Okay nobody wants to see all that." I say and Phoebe frowns. 

"What are you doing?" Briella asks.