Paging Dr. Thunderman

"You were smart to come to Doctor Colosso." Dr. Colosso says and I roll my eyes. 

"Are you even a real doctor?" Phoebe asks. 

"Of course. I've operated on a hundred people." Dr. Colosso says at the same time I say. "Of course, he's not he's a rabbit." 

"doesn't make you a doctor." Phoebe says.

 "Quiet or I'll make it a hundred and one." Dr Colosso says. 

"So is his thumb bad?" Max asks. 

"Oh, yeah, it's bad. We should lop it off and put it on a keychain." colosso says and Phoebe and Max push Billy back. 

"Colosso. That wasn't funny." I say, rolling my eyes. 

"Oh, so a rabbit's foot is lucky, but a kid's thumb is crossing the line." Colosso says and I nod. 

"Here's an idea. Let's not seek medical attention from a homicidal rabbit." Phoebe says. 

"You're right. Let's just get Billy Checked out at the hospital." Max says walking away with Billy. 

"Are you crazy? If Billy gets examined by doctors, we'll be exposed as superheroes." I say.

"Why? it's not like he has an extra superpower lobe and his brain like we do." Max says. 

"Yeah, but do you know how fast Billy's heart beats?" I ask and he puts his ear to Billy's chest. 

"You should hear it after my morning jog to Peru." Billy says. 

"We have to call mom and dad." Phoebe says. 

"No way. That'll get us in trouble." Max says taking Phoebe's phone with his telekinesis but she takes it back with hers. 

"It'll get you in trouble. you're the one who told Billy to keep playing danger disc in the--" Phoebe says while Max and Billy leave and she cuts herself off when she sees their gone. 

"Oh yeah they left and went to the hospital have fun with that dweebie." I say before speeding off to the hospital.

-----

"Hospital gum?" Billy offers me. 

"No, but thanks for offering." I say. 

"Hospital gum." he tries with Max. 

"That's a bandage." Max says. 

"Oh, that's why it lost its flavor so quickly." Billy says putting it on the table. 

"Max, Lizzie, this is a bad idea. we're going to get exposed." Phoebe says coming away from the door. 

"Phoebe, You're forgetting I'm an evil mastermind, and also I have the power to neutralize all superpowers within a 3-mile radius. Everything will be normal." I say. 

"I forgot you have an actual cool power that you didn't steal." Phoebe says. 

"oh, No, Max, Lizzie, the doctors coming." Phoebe says. 

"Ok and?" I ask and slip off my necklace and put it in my pocket while the doctor dude walks in the room. 

"Hello, you must be Billy." The doctor says but I don't listen anymore. I just focus my powers on disabling everyone's powers until I can't anymore and I pass out.

-----

"Max? Why are you dressed like a doctor?'' I ask. 

"Not important here put this on we need to get our brain scans.'' Max says. 

"They scanned our brains?'' I ask. 

"Yeah, after you passed out and I fainted they took brain scans." Max says.