Dinner

It was already afternoon when Ali went home tired after 3 consecutive missions in a day.

He is walking around the park before going home when he saw a teen his age sitting on the bench staring at the horizon.

It was a beautiful sight like a living painting.

"Alicia."

He called.

Without knowing, he already walk towards her.
_

Hearing her name the teen responded by tilting her head and look at him.

The closer Ali approach the more awkward she felt.

Alicia looked at the Ali who has matured from a clumsy little boy to a capable and responsible teen.

She admits that they all have mature during this past years as they get older but Ali was the one who change so much that she can't cope with it.

Looking upon it she sighed....

Remembering how she use any means just to make the teen out of her sight like sending him out of missions with the other agents, ordering him to train, make him do the reports, handling their junior agents and etc.

She just didn't expect that her actions make the teen even more worried about her.

No matter how hard she tried to drive him away he can't seem to give up pestering her about this and that.

She hates it. She really hates how her feelings affect her decisions in every way.

But she can't just let the teen be on his own.

'Not anymore.'

Lost in thought....

He called her name again as he is standing in front of her.

She raise her head to face him and stared at those eyes.

'He look tired.'

They both fell silent for a while before Ali blurted out without thinking.

"Let's have dinner....

together."

He said waiting for an answer.

Looking at his face,Alicia stared at him for a while before she stand up and walk towards the gate.

Glancing back, Ali is still standing there staring at her pursing his lips.

She sigh....

'Why do I have to do this'

Taking a deep breath she look at his eyes and stretch out her hands...

"Let's go"

Ali was dumbfounded as he stretch out his hand taking hers.

He was happy.

Smiling at her, he looks like child.

"Ok."

Alicia looks at him smiling ear to ear and couldn't help feeling warm.

She hold his hand firmly and thought.

'Maybe this isn't so bad after all.'

_

Unknown to them, a certain fellow agent saw them holding hands upon entering a 5 star restaurant and so rumors spread in a blink of an eye saying that they are in a relationship.

🐨