Airport

[ Cyberaya Airport
August 10, 2022
10:47 am_ ]

Alicia had been waiting at the airport for what felt like an eternity. Her heart beat with a mixture of excitement and anxiety as she anxiously looked around, hoping to catch a glimpse of Ali's familiar face in the crowd. The minutes ticked by, each one feeling longer than the last.

'Did I arrive too early, or is the flight delayed?' Alicia wondered, her mind swirling with uncertainty. Doubt crept into her thoughts, questioning if she had made the right decision to come to the airport so early.

Sighing deeply, she leaned against her suitcase, her fatigue becoming increasingly apparent. The weight of the hours spent waiting and the anticipation building within her began to take its toll. She felt her spirits dampen, her energy draining away with each passing second.

'This is too tiring,' she thought to herself, her shoulders slumping. The once vibrant atmosphere of the airport seemed to fade into a monotony of noise and impatience.

Just as Alicia's thoughts started to drift into a haze, she felt a sudden embrace from behind. Surprised by the intimate contact, her body instinctively tensed before she recognized the warmth of those familiar arms. A rush of emotions flooded through her - relief, excitement, and an overwhelming sense of love and longing.

"I miss you," Ali whispered in her ear, his voice carrying a weight of affection and tenderness that made Alicia's heart skip a beat.

Her face flushed, a blush spreading across her cheeks like a blossoming flower. She felt the heat rise within her, a mixture of embarrassment and joy. Her once tired eyes sparkled with happiness, mirroring the emotions that danced within her.

'Mhmm, I miss you too,' Alicia thought, her heart beating rapidly. But the words remained unspoken, trapped by her shyness and the watchful eyes of the curious onlookers.

Ali, ever perceptive, noticed Alicia's inner struggle and couldn't help but smile. He gently released his embrace, turning her around to face him. His eyes, filled with adoration, locked onto her reddened cheeks and the glimmer in her gaze.

"Icha~~" he playfully drawled, his voice laced with affectionate teasing. Alicia felt a mixture of delight and embarrassment wash over her, the intensity of their connection leading her to pinch his waist playfully.

"Ouch... Icha, that hurts~~" Ali feigned pain, grinning mischievously. His eyes locked with hers, a silent challenge hidden within the playful facade.

"Seriously Ali, what took you so long?" Alicia asked, her voice laced with a subtle mix of worry and curiosity.

Ali explained that he had forgotten something and had to rush back to retrieve it, his words carrying a tinge of remorse. He looked at Alicia with sincerity, his gaze conveying both apology and longing.

"Tsk, typical forgetful Ali," a voice interrupted from behind them. They turned to find Rudy, a longtime friend, sauntering towards them.

"Very funny to say welcome, Rudy," Ali retorted, rolling his eyes affectionately. Their playful banter brought a lightness to the air, momentarily easing the tension and bringing back a sense of familiarity.

"What are you doing here?" Alicia inquired, her voice holding a trace of surprise and curiosity.

"Why, want to solo your boyfriend?" Rudy teased Alicia, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Alicia was momentarily rendered speechless, her mind racing to find a response.

Flustered and unable to form coherent words, she began to stutter, her hands fidgeting nervously. "I- it's no- not like that a- at all," she weakly stammered, her gaze avoiding Rudy's penetrating eyes.

Rudy smirked, savoring the playful discomfort he had caused. "Don't worry, I'm just here to say hi. Welcome back, shorty," he addressed Ali, giving him a friendly pat on the back before walking away.

Ali stood beside the silent Alicia, his brows furrowed with curiosity. "What was that about?" he muttered, seeking a sense of clarity.

Alicia's mind was still racing, the encounter with Rudy leaving her unsettled. Thoughts of indignation and protection flooded her mind and heart, as she couldn't bear to see Ali being teased or made uncomfortable.

'That jerk, I promise if I see you again, I'll break your bones to pieces,' Alicia vowed silently, her protectiveness rising like a shield around her love for Ali.

She gently took Ali's hand in hers, her grip strong yet tender. "Never mind him, let's go," she said, her voice filled with determination and resolve.

As Alicia tightly gripped Ali's hand and pulled him out of the airport, her determination seemed to radiate from her every step. The bustling airport faded into the background as they stepped out into the City of Cyberaya.

______

🐨

Hope y'all like it...hehe~~