Missing you

Never had Ali think that someday his day would be this peaceful.

Now that Alicia is going away on a mission he feel free.

No one can order him around, train hard and make his day tired and exhausting.

He can finally enjoy his day at school and at MATA.

However that was he thought.

How naive of him to think that Alicia would let him slack off.

She actually let someone monitor him from time to time at MATA if he followed all his schedule.

Even at school.

He didn't know how but unless he study and finishes all his assignments that he can hang out with Victor.

No matter how he complains, Victor can only sympathize his best friend.

He never expected that his friend would have fallen in the hands of a fearsome girl.

Unlucky?....

I guess...

__

4 days ago before Alicia leave.

[At MATA Headquarters]

"General" the neuro called.

"Our alliance from China sent a request, a mission that required your assistance.

However, this mission is dangerous and you may never come back.

And the pillars discussed that you may decide wether you go or not.

This is indeed a great privilege to be part of this mission but as your father I would like you to not to."

Hearing her father's words she was silent but at least she knows he cared and that somehow warmed her heart. This is a dangerous mission after all.

"General, may I ask why they only require my help if this a classified mission?

Many of our agents are veteran and more skilled."

The general was silent for a while before he open his mouth.

"In order not to be suspicious and be caught by our enemies, they agreed that at least an agent the same age as the president's son would be perfect.

Of course Rudy is the best candidate but as you know he is still in rehabilitation and apparently ahemm...

someone cause trouble and ask that Rudy is still injured, not suitable for a mission yet."

Alicia raise her brow knowing who it is.

"Also agent Rizwan and the others are in a mission right now and they will be back 2 months from now.

So that leaves no other choice but to call you in."

Alicia nodded understanding the situation.

Sigh....

"You have 3 days to decide and.....

I hope you won't regret your decision."

"Yes general."

"If there's nothing else you may dismiss."
__

She walk in the corridor and met Rudy who is supposed to be in bed.

"You can decline the mission you know that right." Rudy spoke in a low tone looking at Alicia.

"I know."