ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ ꪮ᭢ꫀ

⪼ASTONISHED BY THE PRESENCE OF THE male infront of you, the handle of the suitcase slipped from your fingers creating a loud thud as it hit the ground.

Are you really seing one of Roppongi's charisma right now? There was a lot of rumors about them. The Haitani brothers who ruled Roppongi at the age of thirteen, respected and feared by many people of the same skin as you. Even you won't dare to piss them off. Though you've only seen glimpses of them from afar you won't mistake the Haitani for someone else.

Infamous for their harsh nature and supreme authority in Roppongi, once people eventually caught a glimpse of blond hair and purple eyes– that's a cue for them to either get out of the way or immediately run away.

“I guess you've realized it by now—”

“Why the fuck do you look exactly like me?! Oh my god, this can't be!” you fumed, grasping your blonde locks before placing your palms over your cheeks.

“How dare you copy my face! Where's the justice in this world?!” you sobbed in your palms, feeling creeped out that you had a someone who looked exactly the same as you– what's worst is that it's a male version and just happen to be Ran freakin' Haitani.

Ran irked at this, the visible vein that popped on his cheek showed that he wasn't pleased being accused of copying someones apperance.

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

“No, you shitface! How can you look exactly like me when I don't even know you?!” you retorted back with a scowl at the latter who glared at you.

“What do you know? Maybe you're siblings.” a guy chimed in, he too stepped out of the shadows.

“How would I copy your face if I haven't met you even once.” Ran spoke with irritation.

“You have a point – but immediately take that mask off right now! As in now! I don't believe the words of a kid who's been involved in fraud!” flinging your arms up in the air in furious manner, blinking your lashes numerous times just to make sure your eyes weren't playing any tricks.

Indeed, he shares the same features as you. Black and blond hair in braids, slanted and drooping purple eyes and you just had to admit that not only those two were the prominent evidence why you two look alike. Although your eyes were slanted upwards that gave you cat-like eyes visuals, you two look like the same. The exact same.

“I ain't wearing a goddamn mask, woman! If more, you should be the one taking of a mask!” Ran retorted, his patience running thin at your frivolous talk.

“You want me to pull off my own face?! How much of a sadistic bastard are you?!” you exclaimed in shock, taking a few steps backwards a different scenario playing by your head.

“Are you on drugs? Fuck, talking to you fries all my brain cells.”

“Why don't you two try a dna test–”

“There's nothing to prove. Why would I be related to a Haitani? Just because we look the same doesn't mean we share the same blood. But I'm still not letting go the fact that it seemed like you copied my face.”

“We're definitely not blood related.”

Nodding your head at Ran you rolled your eyes, sure of the fact that you are not one bit related to the Haitani siblings. It was just a coincidence. Many people have dudes who looked exactly like them.

●        ●       ●

WOW. I NEVER EXPECTED THIS.

Owlishly blinking your eyelids at the mail infront of you – since you've got no permanent place to stay the mail arrived at the Haitani's residence, resulting in which the Haitani's gracing you their presence at such early hour in the morning.

The moment you saw the Haitani's outside the current apartment you've been resting, you were uninterested at first however when that braided bastard shoved the envelope to your face as your brows knitted in bewilderment. Prying the envelope open, your fingers unfolding the mail as you had the urge to read it's content.

“Dna results?” expressing with curiosity, your orbs flew to the duo who casted you a look of impatience as if they waited enough watching you open the mail. It was Ran's idea to get a dna test in which you and the other Haitani participated begrudgingly.

You read the contents slowly, taking your time to assimilate the importance of the letter. Your eyes sinking into the sentences, mind beginning to form into a knot.

You definitely thought it'd come out negative....

Your eyes almost bulged out of it's socket, jaw hanging loose as you re-read the mail again and again to confirm if you were reading it right or you also needed to get your eyes checked.

“P-positive...!? I-I... WHAT?!” you sputtered, unconsciously crumpling the paper before throwing it away.

“This is stupid! Alright! I had enough of all the shits in my life.” placing a palm over your face, you sighed with lassitude feeling drained from everything you've been dealing with.

And now this... Just how far can you go without chaos tailing behind you? It wasn't the just the Haitani brothers who were big trouble themselves but also you've got things to settle and more bigger issues to handle. For example (finger raised); like the police trying to get ahold of your identity which you always kept hidden when committing fraud and shits you use to earn money.

You didn't want to believe it however... That's the way the cookie crumbles. You were undoubtedly related to them not really knowing why and the results says you were true biological full siblings. And the question is how? You've got ample of explanations for that.

“Well our parents must have screwed each other for the last time time huh? They parted ways and then conceived me after giving birth to me– dumped me with LITERAL strangers.” you glanced at them, noticing how their face frowned at the mention of 'parents'.

“That is some sensible parenthood there. Don't you agree?” a smile was engraved on your lips, eyes slanting upwards hiding your irises.

It could pass out as a friendly smile however — in contradiction to that, your voice dripped of sarcasm and ire.

“It's not like we wanted to have ties with you– ” the bespectacled male grunted feeling the jab of Ran's elbow on his side.

You huffed at him but it wasn't like you were expecting anything from them. You'd be glad not to be related to them but what was this spark of upliftment that bloomed ever so gently on your chest. Biting your lips, you fluttered your lashes close heaving a sigh to pacify your raging thoughts.

“I apologize–”

You raised your palm into the air, peeling your eyelids open while fixing your orbs into Ran, staring straight at his purple irises.

“There's nothing to apologize for. Let's just forget this happened okay?” you took a deep breath before lowering your arm. “We don't have ties to each other and we were never siblings, got it? None of these happened and no one will ever mention we're siblings. All good and all settled.” you entered your apartment, giving them a look.

“Goodbye.”