ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ కꫀꪜꫀ᭢

A/n: Sorry for the late update guysss <33 and I'm sorry to say that updates might be more slower because I have school. Mwuah mwuah, take care!

⪼RAN HAD PUSHED YOUR WHEELCHAIR AS YOU AND the brothers went grocery shopping for the day, Rindou was pushing the cart beside you and you held a piece of paper in your palms which contained of the things they need to buy.

“Chips and alcohol.” you muttered as you read list, half of the basket was already filled and you were now heading to the beverage section.

“Okay, what brand should we buy?”

You kept silent on the side as the brothers stared at the lined beverages taking their time to pick what alcohol they liked.

“Oh, is that you y/n-chan?”

A soft hum left your lips, your neck tilting to see the person who spoke your name without formality. Your lips parted in shock, irises enlarging upon catching a glimpse of that person's appearance.

“I didn't see you for quite some time. How are you?” his cloy facade had your stomach churning uncomfortably and cold sweat started to form on your skin.

Your palm tightly gripped the arm rest, and your heart began to beat anomalously along with your chest that heaved unevenly. Panic flashed on your face and your hand reached out to grab Ran's garb–

But your hand only pierced through the air, you immediately glanced at where the brothers were and found them gone.

“Why aren't you responding? I'm only asking.” he smiled and started to march towards you.

You froze on your seat, your bottom lip started quivering but you couldn't ask for help. The beverage section was suspiciously quiet and lacked of people.

No. Please no.

“R-ran...”

“Who're you calling for? Aren't you glad to see me?”

He held the arm rest of your wheelchair, flashing you a sickly sweet smile before leaning down to face you. You tightly sealed your eyes shut, your lips parting to scream for help.

“R-Ran! Rindou!” you called out, even your voice came out shaky and filled with panic.

Yet, no response could be heard from the two. Your panic rose up when you felt your wheelchair moving, your eyes shot open and found yourself getting slowly pushed away, and even when you are still in a recovering state– you jumped out of your wheelchair, wincing at the ache on your ankle before hurriedly walking away.

“Where are you going?”

“Help...! Please help me–”

The fear you've been hiding suddenly doubled when you felt his hand around your shoulder, pulling you to him as he smiled to the people who watched you with curiosity.

“Don't worry, she's just a little hysteric.”

“No! Ran! Rindou!” you struggled against his grasp, trying to find escape and creating more of a scene to get people's attention to help you.

“Who the fuck are you? Get your filthy hands off her.”

A hand covered your eyesight and you felt someone gently pulling you and pushing you down to what it seems like your wheelchair as it swerved to wherever direction.

“Keep your eyes closed.”

Ran's vocals echoed in your ear and you did as he said not because you wanted to obey him but because you didn't want to see that person.