ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ కỉ᥊

⪼YOU SAT ON YOUR WHEEL CHAIR, ADMIRING THE SAKURA petals that danced along the wind. The chattering of people around you didn't bother you, the park was peaceful so different from the neighborhood you've been living at where parties are thrown even at morning and fights always broke out from different corners.

A small smile of appreciation tugged your lips in a curve, you were still recovering from the fall but you were feeling better and just needed rest. As for your ankle, you still couldn't move it much so the brothers decided to keep you on your wheelchair and your arm cast still kept your arms protected.

You fluttered your lashed close, letting the wind blow your untied hair, listening to the people who roamed the park. Ran and Rindou really went out and even willingly agreed to take you to Shibuya but eventually they left and said they will be back after settling some business near by. But it had been half an hour since they left and never returned but you didn't mind that.

You enjoyed the peace you've gained in the moment of being alone.

“Hello! Are you alone?”

A feminine voice spoke from beside you, fluttering your long lashes open as you snap your head to the side, your purple orbs landing to a lady of average height having blonde hair and lemon hued irises.

“Ah, yes.” you mumbled a reply, tilting your head to side wondering of any reason that made her approach you.

”I'm Emma. Sano Emma.” she introduced herself, flashing you a bright smile.

“y/n.”

She gave you a confused gaze but then shook her head before walking infront of you. “Would you like me to accompany you?”

Her voice was slightly off-tone and you noticed her eyes kept glancing behind you and a flicker of panic glazed her irises. So you opted to look over your shoulders, sharply gazing at the people who casually talked with each other as they sit on the bench pretending as if they didn't have any hidden agenda.

You've noticed them before the girl even walked up to you, that didn't peturbed you because they've been standing there when the brothers left but didn't have the guts to approach you. Or maybe they did...

“What do you think about them?” you questioned the young lass who hummed in confusion enlarging her irises as if it was silent response to your inquiry.

“I...” she took a deep breath. “I was just walking with my brother and I just happened to come across you. One of them started to approach you but I didn't think they were your companion so I decided to approach you. They look shady.”

You nodded your head. “I see....”

“I don't think they'll leave soon. Why are you you alone here?”

She must be thinking that you were vulnerable especially because of your injury and you were at disadvantaged due to your wheelchair. There really are people who embody what true humans should be, but her concern was unnecessary.

“My companions left for some business. I think they'll be back soon, you can go, miss. I'll be fine.” you assured her, but the girl only frowned.

“No way. I'll only leave when your companion arrives. I'm also waiting for my brother and his friend. So I'll wait here,”

You didn't give her any replies and instead just fixed your gaze infront letting the silence settle in.

“Oi, Emma! Where have you been? You suddenly disappeared!”

“Ah– err...”

“Hm? Who's this? A friend of yours?”

“Ah, no. I just met her a few minutes ago. Y/n-san, this is my brother.” Emma poked your shoulder, taking your attention as your eyes trailed to her and the two blond who stood behind her.