ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ ᠻꪮꪊꪹ

⪼THREE DAYS. IT HAS ONLY BEEN THREE DAYS SINCE you had been 'kidnapped' by the Haitani brothers– let me rephrase that, your brothers who seemed to be quite elated of your presence.

In spite of the fact that you aren't much of help due to your current situation the two insisted to take care of you and did all of the housework themselves. Rindou did the cooking because Ran didn't have the talent for it and Ran would be the one doing the cleaning. They didn't seem to attend any school as you noticed them always leaving after cleaning and eating and only returning home late in the night.

You were resting on the guest room, reading a book you saw on the small study near Ran's room when you heard the front door slamming loudly. You placed down your book, carefully lifting off your foot from the pillow that kept your ankle elevated before grabbing your foldable clutch and slowly exited the room.

You supported yourself by holding into the stairs railings, gingerly minding your step until you reached the end of the staircare. “Rindou? Ran?” you called out, poking your head from the wall to peek at the living room.

“Oi, Haitani!” you called out once again in a louder voice.

Was there a burglar? How can you even defend their belongings with your current injury? You cursed under your breath, unfolding your crutches ready to whack the thief.

“Who's there? I swear to God if I find you I'll show you a piece of my mind!” you threatened, walking into the living room and immediately halted from your steps upon the sight of two unfamiliar men.

“Who–”

“y/n, why aren't you using your crutches?”

You looked over you shoulder as you heard Ran's voice, your eyes trailing to the strangers seated on the sofa. You pointed a finger at them, though it may seem rude you were quite annoyed at how they just barged into someone else's house. “I thought there was a thief. You should really teach your little friends to knock.” you hissed, lightly pushing him aside with the use of your crutches before ascending to your room once again.

You could hear them talking and asking about who you were as you ascended the stairs until their voices became muffled as you reached the top. You entered the guest room, returning to your book and just fell asleep.

You woke up to the loud sounds of crashing and yells from downstairs, you sat up and yawned not bothering to fix yourself and just threw your hair up in a messy bun. You slowly descended the stairs, made your way to the living room where the noises came from.

“Ran? What's happening?” inquiring in a sleepy tone, your eyes half-opened and your vision was still blurry as you rubbed the sleep away from your eyes.

“Whoa, who's this chic?”

Your eyes flew open, brows knitting in a slight frown at the crowd who recklessly drank liquor on the living room. Noticing the unfamiliar male who stood infront of you, your nose scrunched up in disgust at the very stench of alcohol that clung around him.

“Rannnn!” you called out, waiting for the said Haitani to show his face and get rid of the strangers who started to walk near you.

“Are you Ran's girl? Or maybe Rindou's? Damn, you're hot.”

“Shut up! I don't need compliments from you!” you snapped and glared at them sharply and they slightly backed away, taking heed of the threatening aura that oozed out of you.

“Whoa, you're feisty. Would you like to have a drink with us?”

Instead of wasting your time, you ignored his suggestion as you marchee to the kitchen in search for the Haitanis.