fifty-one.

Christine and Steve walked into Scoops Ahoy, the girl laughing at something he said as they bumped shoulders. Dustin was already in there, the boy immediately walking up to the two of them with  a questioning look.

"Where have you been?!" Dustin asked in a hurried and irritated tone. Christines smile faltered, Steve grabbing Dustin by the shoulders and walking away from Christine with him.

"Woah dude relax. We're here. We were dealing with some lady stuff last night alright? Stayed up late. No big deal."

"Lady stuff?" Dustin asked with raised eyebrows, his face curious as he tried to figure out what Steve meant. He looked past Steve to Christine who was approaching the counter, Steve looking too and then back to Dustin. Dustin seemed to get a realization, his eyes turning accusatory and widening. "She's wearing your clothes. Steve! She-"

"It's not- she stayed the night I told you that. But yes we were up semi late and I am sorry we got here to late. That's it. That's all I had to say." Steve let go of his shoulders, turning to the two girls with a smile and his hands on his hips. Robin raised her eyebrows at him, a tiny smile crossing her lips as she lifted up the Russian dictionary, Steve's face slightly dropping as he realized it wasn't only time to start working, but also time to start worrying about  the Russians again.

"Alright I was out there this morning and this is what I found out." Dustin started as they all field into the break room, Christine sitting at the table and looking at him with a sigh.

"That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun. Whatever's in this room, whatever's in those boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it." Steve had his foot up on the chair, the boy spinning his hat around his finger as Dustin paced back and forth in front of the three who were seated. Christine was fiddling with her hands under the table, the girl frowning at the mention of the massive gun.

"But there's gotta be a way in." Robin said, the girl shaking her head at the table. Steve was the next to speak, everyone looking over at him with a curious look as to what he was going to say.

"Well, you know... I could just take him out." Steve proposed, Robin looking at him with a confused look as Christines eyebrows furrowed.

"Take who out?"

"The Russian guard." Steve said, Christine the next one to speak as she fought back a funny smile.

"Where? On a date?"

"Ha ha, so funny. What? I sneak up behind him, I knock him out, and I take his keycard. It's easy." Steve said in all seriousness, Christine fighting back a hysterical laugh as she dropped her face into her hands.

"Did you not hear the part about the massive gun?" Dustin asked, his arms crossed in front of his stomach as he looked shared a look with Christine who just shrugged.

"Yes, Dustin. I did. And that's why I would be sneaking." Steve made finger gestures on the table, showing them that he would be sneaking and making Christine and Robin share a look now.

Well, please, tell me this, and be honest...have you ever actually...won a fight?" Dustin asked, this pushing Christine over the edge and making her laugh.

"Okay—that was one time..."

"Twice. Jonathan. Year prior?" Dustin said, making Christine chuckle again and Steve start to defend himself further.