sixty-four.

Christine Wheeler was leaned over a trashcan, her hair being held back by Dustin Henderson who was getting shit tired of looking for Robin and Steve. He looked back at Christine who was gasping for air, the boy having a thought and quickly telling her he would be back. She stood up straight, the girl wiping her mouth with her sleeve and then following after him and Erica as they approached the bathroom. Dustin kicked the door, revealing a laughing Steve and Robin, Erica, Dustin, and Christine heading inside.

"Okay. What the hell!" Dustin said, standing in front of the two. Christine stumbled towards the sink, the girl turning it on and using the water to wash out her mouth. They both laughed as Dustin scolded them, the boy not finding it very funny at all. Christine needed to get the taste of vomit out of her mouth, the girl looking towards the soap dispenser and groaning before putting some on her finger. She stuck it in her mouth, filling her mouth with water and gurgling it before spitting it back out, her head turning to look at the rest of them. They were all already looking at her, Erica and Dustin sporting disgusted faces and Robin kicking Steve in the leg, the boy groaning as he got her message loud and clear.

"What?" She asked, the girls eyes falling on Steve. He felt his heart rate pick up just by catching her eye, the boy wondering how hard he had to work to repress these feelings when they have always been this extreme.

"You sicken me." Dustin said, the boy shaking his head at Christine and walking towards the two on the floor. Christine walked over as well, the girl holding her hand out for Steve to take, the boy staring at her hand before looking up at her. The strangely fluorescent light in the bathroom gave her a strange glow, Steve grasping her hand and letting her assist in pulling him up. He felt nervous now, because of what Robin had said about him being in love with her, and now Steve actually feeling that love.

"I'm gonna have to ask that doctor what that drug was if I ever see him again." Christine joked, Robin and Steve smiling as she tried to lighten the tension in the room. Something was happening or had just happened, and Christine could tell she had missed something important.

Dustin started out of the bathroom, the boy mumbling about babysitting and something else. Steve walked beside Christine, the girl saying something to Robin as he observed her. He took the time now to really look at her, anger mounting in his chest as he noticed her severely busted lip, her cheek that was already turning purple, her cut eyebrow and slightly swollen left eye, and also the way she was gripping her stomach from where she had been punched in the stomach over and over again.

Dustin caught sight of some Russians straight ahead, the boy ushering them back into the restroom and deciding they would stay there till the movie ended. Christine sat and listened as Dustin scolded the other two for leaving, Christine feeling a laugh bubble in her throat as she listened to how mad he was and also how much he sounded like her dad. Steve couldn't keep his eyes off the preoccupied Christine, the boy wanting nothing more than to tell her that he loved her and wanted to be with her. It was all he could think about now, but the fear of rejection kept him from pulling her aside.

Steve cursed himself as he stood from the floor, his stomach twisting into knots as he walked towards the almost laughing Christine. His mind was reeling with new information about his feelings towards her, and she was now the only thing he could think about. On the run and being hunted by Russians and Steve Harrington could only think about a girl. Classic.

"Hey."  Steve said on approach, Christines eyes switching from Dustin to Steve, a light smile covering her busted lip as he looked down at her.