sixty-three.

"Do you have any batteries? Double A?" Dustin asked as he dropped into the seat because  Erica, the boys walkie dying while he was trying to tell Mike they needed help.  Erica looked at him like he was an idiot, her face scrunching up as she answered.

"Why would I have batteries?"

"I always carry batteries."

"Then what's the problem?" Erica asked, not seeing the issue.

"I need eight."  Dustin said, looking down at the walkie talkie.

"Eight?"

"Shit. Guess we'll have to go to plan B." Dustin said, his mind formulating the plan as he looked at the floor in front of him.

"Plan B? What's plan B?" Erica asked, Dustin looking past her and to the spot that the three older teens were. There was one small problem,  the fact that only Christine was left in the seats, the girl slumped over and clearly not awake.

"Where...are they?" Dustin asked, his breathing picking up as he looked at Erica with wide eyes and an accusatory look.  Erica looked at him with wide eyes and an open mouth, the boy quickly getting up and  crouching , running towards the girl at the end of the row. He approached her with worry, the boy hoping she didn't OD or something on whatever drug they had put them on. He lifted his finger to Christines neck, feeling her pulse and also a few light snores over the sound of the movie, the boy realizing she was actually just asleep.

"Is she dead?" Erica asked in a whisper, Dustin shaking this head at her and then proceeding to shake her shoulders gently.

"Christine...Christine. Christine! Wake up!" Dustin whisper yelled, the girl stirring and stretching slightly. She opened her eyes to look at Dustin,  the world still spinning ridiculously as she lifted the drink in her hand  and took a sip of it.

"Hey guys. Hey Dustin." Christine said in a innocent tone, Dustin shaking his head quickly before grabbing her arm.  He pulled he dad hard as he could, taking the girl into the hallway by the entrance and grabbing her by the shoulders.

"Where did Steve and Robin go?!"  The girl looked at him in complete confusion, shaking her head as she realized she had no idea.

"I don't know."

:::

Steve was laid against the side of the stall, wiping the sweat from his forehead as he flushed the toilet full of puke, the boy feeling completely wiped out from puking mercilessly and also from getting beaten up. Robin was resting against the floor in the other stall, her legs up against the side of the stall as she put her arms to both sides of her, feeling like this was the best  position for her to not puke again.

"The ceiling stopped spinning for me. Is it still spinning for you?" Robin asked, the boy quickly looking up at the ceiling to assess.

"Holy shit. No. You think we puked it all up?"

"Maybe. Ask me something. Interrogate me." She said in a Russian accent, Steve slightly laughing at the reference to their terrible past 24 hours.

"Okay. Interrogate you. Sure. Um....when was the last time you peed your pants?" Steve asked, leaning on the bakc of the toilet.