fifty-two.

"Yeah I don't know." Erica Sinclair said to the foursome of teens who were leaned against the wall in the break room, the girl stepping down from the ladder and looking at them.

"You don't know if you can fit?" Dustin asked, Erica raising an eyebrow at him.

"Oh I can fit. I just don't know if I want to." The young girl said, Christine rolling her eyes as she looked over at Dustin to her right.

"Are you claustrophobic?"

"I don't have phobias." Erica said, snickering at the suggestion from Robin that she was afraid of anything.

"Okay, well what's the problem?" Steve asked, lookin at her with confusion.

"The problem is I still haven't heard what's in this for Erica." Steve and Robin shared a look, the two of them proposing that she can get as much ice cream as she wanted. She insisted on getting it now, Dustin and Christine sliding into a booth with her as the ice cream slingers started to scoop her up some ice cream. Dustin and Christine shared numerous looks, Erica soon overcome by a mountain of ice cream to consume.

"More fudge please." She said, pushing the sundae back across the table to a frustrated Steve, who then proceeded to stand up with a glare and headed towards the counter to get more fudge.

"Alright. You see this? This is the route you're gonna take. Then we just wait till the last delivery goes out tonight. Then you knock out the grate, jump down, and open the door." Robin explained, the girl showing Erica the exact  route she would have to take.

"Then you find out what's in those boxes?"

"Exactly." Robin nodded.

"Mm-Hmm. And you say this guard is armed?"

"Yes but he won't be there." Christine got irritated, the girl standing from the booth and walking off towards where Steve was. He was mumbling to himself about the fudge, the boy shaking his head as he put a copious amount on the ice cream sundae.

"Hey."

"What?" Steve asked in frustration, the boy turning to look at her with an irritated look.

"Okay damn." She said, lifting her hands in surrender as she took a step back. He leaned against the counter, shaking his head and then letting out a sigh.

"Sorry that girl is just...irritating." Steve said, gesturing towards Erica. Christine nodded slightly, leaning against the counter in front of him. "Did you need something?"

"No...I just didn't want to be over there. You're the next best option." She said, making the boy nod as he added another scoop of ice cream onto the sundae.

"I mean at this point I should just gift her the entire tub." Steve said, gesturing to the ice cream. Christine chuckled slightly, Steve smiling the tiniest bit at the sound of her laugh.

"Do a trick." She joked, her lips turning up as her irritation left her from being  around Steve. He looked at her with a look that said 'are you serious?'.

"A trick? Okay let's see." Steve threw the ice cream scooper in the air, catching it behind his back and earning a cheer from the girl.  He gave her a winning smile, the girl laughing as he put the scoop on the ice cream sundae.