Trapped

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑒" ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑟𝑢𝑏𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑀𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟

" 𝑖𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑒 " 𝐼 𝑐𝑟𝑦 𝑝𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟

" 𝑜ℎ 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑢𝑝 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓" 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑠.

" 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑊𝐻𝑂𝑅𝐸!"

" 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑃 𝐼𝑇"

I gasp as beads of sweat travel down my face my clothes stick to my body from the wetness.

"Another one? " oak asks now woken from her slumber.

" sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" my voice cracks as I swing my legs over the bed and tiptoe to the small bedroom we were given ." No it's fine we get up in 2 hours anyway here change into this and go back to sleep" she hands me the white oversized shirts she seems to have stolen.

Looking at the shirt I state " sneaky huh "

" don't snitch " oak climbs into her small bed and snuggles underneath the covers.

Sliding off my previous clothes I slip on the T-shirt and fall back to sleep also.
_____________________

The loud alarm wakes me and oak up as I groan in annoyance we only get 6 hours of sleep every day although I'm starting to get used to our schedule.

Oak brushed her teeth while I grab my towel and rag and jump in the shower.

Scrubbing my body with Shea Butter Warm Vanilla Body Wash, I wash my face with my hands and wash my body a quick 2 times before stepping out for oak to get in, checking the time I quickly dry my body and take my hair out of its bun my long fluffy curly hair nearly touches the middle of my back.

Turning the faucet on and grabbing the brush I dab my hair with water and try my best to neatly brush it back, when I'm finished I lotion myself up just as oak steps out of the shower, she lotions up and decides to do her hair after we both put on our maid outfits and our tags.

I sit on the bed and patiently wait for the oak to finish up with her, we only had 5 minutes before we had to be in the maid's quarters.

" hurry up oak " I try not to come off rude.

" you had more time to get yourself together give me time" she replied still combing her hair out, my leg bounces up and down out of nervousness as the timer goes down to 4 minutes, finally she starts brushing her hair up into a ponytail, I and oak only wear our hair up because it usually gets in the way of our work.

Just as the timer goes down to 2 oak finishes I swing the door open as oak exits the room after me closing the door that had no lock, we make our way down the hallway the shiny floor looks like a mirror and the thousand dollar chandeliers hang from the ceiling I admire the expensive artwork on the walls oak also.

Once we make it to the quarters we stand in line slowly moving up to grab our schedule, I whisper a quick thank you as I'm given my schedule right before oak.

Vivian G, Oak I 9-6-22

* garden
* Breakfast
* Laundry
* bosses office
* meeting room needs cleaning
* 1:00 prepare lunch
* rooms until lunch 3:00
* 7:00 prepare dinner and clean the dining room

" damn it no dinner " oak mutters.

" I can get John to sneak us some snacks it's ok" I reassured her, John was one of the guards but he liked to treat the maids like normal people and would try his best to help us when he could.

" boss? Never knew we had a boss strange " I say to oak as we make our way to the garden, I swipe my tag to get through the maid's door.
________________

By the time we were finished, I and oak were out of energy, I managed to get 2 protein bars water bottles, and a small bag of cereal from John I agreed to have the protein bars and oak got the cereal.

" you ever think we can escape, " oak ask settled in her bed.

A snort comes from me " yeah you know what happened to that other girl that tried to escape "

" oh come on Vivian we have to think positive here " oak opens her bag of cereal and starts eating with her hand.

Before I could respond the door is busted open creating a hole in the wall " get up NOW the police are here this is our chance to escape " a maid frantically says with a fragile baby in her arms.

I and oak look at each other and stand one of the guards pops up and tries pulling the maid out when she refused she was shot in the head a crying baby fills my ears as I stare at her dead body in shock.
___________________

My eyelids feel as if a thousand weights are on them.

" Vivian you up?" Oak asks.

I shush her as I hear footsteps approach us "

"This is the boss what do you want to do?"

I and oak could only see shadows of the 4 men hidden from our sight.
" bring her to my office leave the other one"

Just as that's said oak is pulled up by her arm both of us scream eco the small place as she's dragged away and only 2 more shadows or in my vision.

I sat in my spot horrified of what they would do to me " please just let us go"
I tried to make my voice sound brave but it was almost impossible.

" beautiful, "one of them said.

" MINE " the same voice roared, frightening me I cried

" fine but the other one is mine "
Another voice said ." Get up Fiore "
[ flower]

I looked up in confusion.

" looks like you have a dumb one brother good luck"

I take his comment a bit offensive, I'm yanked up onto my feet and pulled down what looks like a maze to me, a huge confusing house I'll never figure my way around.

" where are taking me?" I ask

" rule number 1 no questions " he answered pulling me into a normal room with 3 doors but this room was quite large and fancy.

" strip" that one word made my heart drop.

"w-w-what" I stutter upon my words

" you stink you smell like soap bleach and some other disgusting things," he says walking into the door on the far right which I follow him into.

" you need a shower Il mio fiore " he hands me a bath clothes and towel pointing me into the bathroom.
[my flower ]
__________\_
1114 WORDS!
The next update should be tomorrow.