DAY 1 ( mature content )

Not proof read
𝑉𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑎𝑠𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑘,ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒,𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑛𝑠,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑒𝑡𝑐 𝑡𝑜 𝐶𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑏ℎ𝑙𝑜𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖.

The list went on and on I couldn't even find the confidence to read the whole thing.  It was always something.
It was now 6:47pm I've been locked in this room since 3pm. What hit hardest was knowing it wouldn't be considered rape anymore... no matter if I fought or said no it would still be completely legal due to the contract.

The door opened revealing camilla. In black combat cargo pants with a black long sleeve top. Her shining jewelry shown. All she wore was black.

I could admit camilla was beautiful. Smooth Carmel skin, blue eyes, pink well sized lip, tall and petite figure.

I turned to the wall closing my eyes. Trying to imagine myself anywhere else but here.

"No need to be scared" the sound of her paints hitting the ground was heard. Next her shirt. Lastly a thump as she placed her hun on the dresser before she made her way towards the bed.

The closer she got the shallower my breath got. Anytime I was with her I felt like I was being suffocated.

3rd POV

Camilla sneakily got on the bed without Veronica noticing debating if she should pleas her own needs or not.

By now tears had pooled into Veronica's pillow know that she could hear Camilla's breaths as she sat in the bed continuing her debate in her head.

Camilla snaked her arm around Veronica's waist turning her on her stomach quickly getting on top of her stopping Veronica from moving.

Camilla nibbled on the flesh of Veronica's neck making sure to leave a bruise, her hands roaming down to the tie of her robe. Veronica's pleas of mercy was shushed as camilla smashed their lips together.

Camilla's other hand slowly removed Veronica's robe while the other went up to grab Veronica's neck tight but too not tight.

Veronica's lungs began to burn due to lack of oxygen she hummed against Camilla's lips and camilla released her moving her lips back to the bruised flesh she previously abused sucking on it again. Camilla's back slightly arched in pain and pleasure.

She found it quite embarrassing but at the moment she tried to hold back her pride remembering the place she was in. Her nipples were so hard it nearly hurt. Every time Camilla's chest hit her boobs she moaned in pain.

Camilla stopped taking a second to admire the beauty in front of her. Veronica's pussy shined with juices and camilla barley even done anything yet.

Noticing where Camilla's eyes were stuck too Veronica turned her head to the side attempting to bury it in the pillows. She wanted to be anywhere but here.

Camilla harshly slapped Veronica's pussy forcing her to look at her. The torture continued another 15 times each hit getting worse and worse. She thought the first hit was bad.

_______1st pov

Slowly and carefully walking down the steps per usual the house was filled with "guest" Lorenzo's parents was always full. This time I had no attempt to dress fancy instead I chose white tasmin Uggs, white baggy shorts ,and a long sleeve white top.  

I pushed through the crowd hoping to find oak but of course. No luck...

Debating if I should go to the dinner table my eyes hit the jackpot... OAK!..But not my oak she looked pale, eyes droopy she just looked.. empty. It was so bad I was afraid to go near. She stood next to Sergio even his face disgusted me.

She flashed that "blank" smile it made me want to break down in tears for her. U could tell she was holding it back.

A hand snaked around my waist. I guessed it was one of the siblings." Why so sad?" Lorenzo asked bringing me along with him to who knows where.

" what did you do to her? I guess that's your thing huh ruining people's lives for fun" this time I hid no emotion in voice picking at the fake flower that sat on counter.

He let out a long sigh. Probably bored of my rides of emotions. " you shouldn't blame anyone but yourself maybe if you weren't so complicated and focused on-"

" how am I supposed to be able to do the stuff you ask when you didn't even give me time? It just was straight to beating and raping me you can't tell me you didn't expect me to put up a fight unlike one of your low life desperate whores..." I made sure to keep my voice low.

Silence sat between both of us.

" I promise you can do every and ANYTHING you want to me but please just please... leave her out of it let her go."

Interrupting the twos conversation Katerina loudly sat down next to me making sure to make herself known.

" well what are we talking about? I would love to join"

It was pretty obvious she didn't like me. Any chance she got she would embarrass me or just reach the extra mile.

I stayed silent looking down at the floor.

"Well I guess it's your time to dismiss yourself whore" she smiled at me in the most evil way. Instead of finding a slick comeback i quickly stood making my way to the dinning room.

_____