Trapped-5

Veronica decided to leave the room and find oak, she didn't have a bed time so why not.
she needed to do something to get her head together.

When she did find oak she looked much better, she had taken a shower changed and her bruised wrist seemed to been treated. " oak "
Veronica didn't want to wake up anyone in the house.

Oak groaned in her sleep and moved until her eyes finally opened to the sight of Veronica, she cried in happiness and relief " I went through hell today v I missed you " oak brought v into a tight hug" yea me to oak I'm sorry for what he did to you I tried to stop him but I couldn't "

Veronica felt guilty her chest kept tightening anytime she remembered .

" it's fine I told him to do that V to save you "

Veronica looked at oak, her eyes nearly popping out of their sockets" save me from what? Lorenzo wasn't even here today he came back but had ended up leaving again"

No Veronica your not listening if I didn't do it willingly then he would've did it to you " she states " it might've looked like rape b..but I did it willingly "

A deep frown came across Veronica's face. Sergio might not have did it to her but someone else did. Oak risked herself and She still ended up hurt .

" Veronica what's wrong?" Oak took notice of Veronica's facial expression.

"Nothing it's just that.... Never mind where is Sergio?"

" we don't share rooms you do? " .

" yes but I have the room to myself tonight, I wanted to sleep in here if you don't mind" .

Oak pats the spot next to her signaling oak to lay. " you seemed a little pale when you came in here sure everything ok? "

" just a little sick " she lied

______________

Waking up oak felt something stroking her lower stomach. When she saw who it was she wanted to scream until his large hand came down covering the sounds erupting through her mouth.

"Sshhh " he soothed . Both them froze as Veronica moved a sigh was heard from her as she snuggled more into the covers .

He pats oaks thigh quietly pulling her up making sure not to wake up v " come cook we're hungry " he forced her into the kitchen ignoring her cry's of fear.

__________________

2 updates in one night it's short ik be grateful.