Trapped

Camilla showered Veronica and bandaged her wounds on her back. The entire time Veronica felt completely and oddly embarrassed. Having the person that's caused most your pain fix you like it's normal.

Camilla seemed to sense the uneasiness from Veronica. " what's the problem V?" Camilla sat making the bed sink.
Veronica looked at the girl, eyes nearly shutting from tiredness both her eyebrows scrunched together showing confusion on her face. " what's not sitting right with you? I can see it in your eyes something's worrying you"

" nothing it's just completely normal to have the person that's hurt you most sit here and do this like everything is normal" Veronica turned placing a arm under her belly.

No words left Camillas mouth as her eyes where glued to Veronica smooth round bum
She was surprised herself that she never touched it.

Reaching a hand up Camilla grabbed Veronica's bottoms , Veronica's eyes went wide she wanted to throw a tantrum she was tired of Camillas ways, her eyes glistening tears " when will it stop I don't want you touching me" Veronica's voice broke as she looked back at Camillas hand traveling to the one spot it shouldn't .

Out of instinct Camilla pulled away from Camilla letting the tears fall freely. She just wanted to have some type of power over HER body.

"Veronica it wouldn't have to hurt if you just accepted it and stopped fighting "

" NO NO this is my body I shouldn't be forced to do ANYTHING because you want to be pleased you are a sick person Camilla hear me? SICK!" Veronica flipped.

Camilla seemed unfazed she knew one day Veronica was gonna have this little speech that she couldn't give one fuck about." Your a whore Veronica, your a weak pathetic whore who gets mad because I used you for what you were " Camilla boldly says. " if you wanna be mad at anyone be mad at your parents for having you"

Veronica sobbed shaking her head in denial it felt like Camilla was piercing her harmful words into her head. It hurt to know how much control Camilla had over her and she couldn't help it one bit.

" now I OWN you especially this" Camilla groped the girls swollen goods drawing a screech from her.

Camilla let her privates go painfully before walking into the closet. Camilla came back out with a red long sleeve dress with laced heals." Camilla I can't, do you see the condition I'm in?"

Camilla took another look at her feeling somewhat remorse she went back and picked out a yellow sundress.

Camilla thought the dress clung to Veronica's chest perfectly. Veronica caught onto Camillas thought as her arms defenselessly went up to cover her chest. " I suppose you can get to the dinning room yourself." With that Camilla made her exit .

Now somewhat familiar with the way to the dinning room Veronica finds her way there looking around at the wall that held art that she would never get used to. 

When she cascaded down the steps she saw maids running around here and there along with more guards then usual. " VERONICA!!"

she turned to see Lorenzo's unwelcoming smirk waving her towards his way. Standing next to him was a male and female seeming to be married. She couldn't understand how he could act so normal as if the events earlier hadn't take place. Veronica put on a fake smile as she stood in front of the monster his arm tightly wrapped around her waist. " Veronica this is my sister Katerina and my brother in law Vincent "

" let mom meet this Puttana sure she would have a lot to say" Katerina and Vincent slightly giggled as if she had said the funniest thing in the world except Lorenzo keeping his neutral face on.
[ whore]

Veronica might have not understood their language but she wasn't that slow to not know the names she was being called.

Ever since she had got there she had been called a whore beside the fact that she was a virgin. Nobody cared about her feelings, her needs the only one who was really there for her doesn't even know the truth. And it hurt to know she couldn't talk to her friend truthfully because she was scared of the way she would be looked at.

" actually I was planning on visiting family " Lorenzo makes clear." Even though I'm not looking forward to it why not"

" why is she still standing in-front of me " Katerina shows pure jealousy, Veronica stayed quiet shrugging her comment off  getting uncomfortable.
" let's enjoy ourselves " Vincent grins .

Lorenzo smoothly removes Veronica from his hold leading the way towards the lounge where most people were.

Veronica went on her way to find oak, she passed by Sergio and Camilla rolling her eyes at the sight of the monsters. Her face lit up at the sight of her best friend." You disappeared "

Oak nods at her response showing no interest, seeming more focused on the large amount of food options ahead." Bacon or sushi " she points at the meal." Both won't hurt"

" ouch food over me?" Veronica grabs a piece of bacon herself." I have to tell you something" Oak checks her surroundings seeing a couple walking around .Oaks chest throbs seeing the life she had wished for since 16, her life now was total shit show.

Oak gave her the green light with eyes curious about the subject." Do you know Camilla " Veronica's perfectly shaped eyebrows scrunched together

" tall one? Long hair" Veronica nodded her head.

" she... we...." Veronica squeezed her eyes shut not being able to complete her sentence as it replays. It felt as if she was watching herself get raped again.

Oak looks at Veronica concerning as tears slip from bay her hands quickly wipe them." S.sorry " Veronica fake smiles her stomach knotted she felt like throwing up.

Before Veronica could speak the harsh sound of heels clapping against the floor was heard, both girls turned to see Camilla smiling.

___________1001 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎!

Vote plz