Episode - 4

Scene - 1 ( Ward )

Doctors were endulged into the machines and Sai was making Pakhi comfortable and was guiding her ..

Virat was watching all the scenes from the Window and was Frightened .. frightened to the core ...

Chawan Members were praying for the safe delivery and for their lightlamp of their house !

" Yeh inke bacche ki position itni ajeeb si kyo hai ?? " Doctor said questioning

" Yeh ek Surrogate mother " Sai added in grief .. looking at the doctor ..

" Kyo Kya hua doctor ?? Aap itna hairan kyo haii ?? Inko baccha to acche se deliver ho jayega ? " Sai added immediately .. tears gets rolled from her eyes .. but she wiped it immediately !

" How can be she a Surrogate ?? Inko Surrogate kaise bana sakta hai koyi ?? Kon si doctor this paagal ?? She isn't able to deliver the baby safely .... " DOCTOR added looking at her reports ..

" Yeh toh is process ke liye tayyar bhi nhi thii to yeh surrogate kaise ban gayi ??? " Doctor was shocked ..

Sai Gets Shocked .... Shocked to the heart

" Kyo Kya hua doctor ?? Baccha to theek se hojayega na ?? " She said ... But the words were getting out with very much difficulty ..

She gets her hands onto her hands .. she wanted to control her tears but she can't !

Patralekha was continuously weeping in pain ...

" It's gonna be very difficult ... This case will be having alot of complications .... Asan nhi hone Wala yeh .... "

Sai just gets a Heart throb .. she was feeling heavy ... she had mixed emotions .. Anger , Frustration , Crying , Sorrow , Tears ... ( You can imagine her mental state at that place )

And note she was just 20 ! And the girl of that age had to go through all this !

"We need do some formalities before doing anything any case .. who is the biological father of the unborn child ?? " Doctor added

Nurse - " Mr Chawan , Woh haii , Bahar hi baithe haii "

Dr . Gets out of the ward and lumps up to Virat and shows him the papers

"Yeh Kya hai doctor ? "
" Signing papers .. agar is case me patient ko kuch bhi hota hai too uski zimmedaari hospital ki nhi hogi "

Virat gets confused

" But doctor , jitna mai janta hu to mujhe to inta hinpata hai ki yeh papers tabhi sign karate jaate hai jab kuch serious hoo ? " Virat added questioning

" Aapki bacche ki delivery me bahut jyada complications haii "

Virat gets shocked... He gets numb for a second

" Kyo Kya hua doctor ? Mera baccha to theek se ho jayega na ?? "

" Suna hai ap police officer hai aur aap khud hi illegal Surrogacy karwate hai upar se ab nautanki karte hai ?? "
Doctor in anger

" Illegal ? Illegal kaise hogaya ? "

" Aapki Surrogate mother ek percent bhi tayyar nhi thi is prakriya ke liye .m ab dono ki Jaan atki Hui haiii "

Virat gets shocked to the core .... He didn't known ki baat itni kharab ho jayegiii

He takes the Pen in his lifeless fingers ... Eyes gets filled with tears ..

But he signs the papers ...
Doctor gets the papers to the file ..

" Doctor please bacha lijiye "
" Hum apni saari kosish karenge "

Episode Ends 🔥

Please Vote Up For the story 🌿

Precap - Sai Gets Devasted 😶