Episode - 16

Scene - 1 ( Venue Stage )

Virat was unable to Utter a single word .. facing towards the floor .

While Sai was staring at him. . with her big eyelashes wet from tears .. her eyes were swallowed but she was still smiling .. an unknown ache made her pain in her stomach ! ...

She Unintentionally says ! .

" Mumbai me aapka Swagat hai Mr. Virat Chavan "

These words , the whole freaking words were like a shock for him .. afterall he listened his name from her mouth after years ! .

He slowly , Collecting his all strength at a time , looks at her face , the face on which he used to go aww for once ago in back , .. the situations were more likely to be changed so the faces were also changed ..
.

Sai notices tears in his red eyes .. eyes full of guilt .. and the tint of sufferings .. the eye lock between them was undescribable ! The more they look at each other .. the more they understand the present situation of each other ...

They were between an awkward yet emotional situation ! None of the Duo was unable to take off their eyes from each other .. the time was stopped for them ..

Suddenly a little girl comes running and hugs Sai tightly ,

The girl was so cute ... With big eyeballs .. she looked of usually 6-  7 in age .. that hug restricted their eyelock... Virat looks at that cute girl .. she  resembled to Sai to much extent !

" Aai , Chalo na ... Mujhe aapko kuch dikhana haii " the girl exclaimed happily looking at her

The words ! The statement just broke his heart .. Aai ? Did Sai moved on in her life ? Did she married to someone else ? The thousands of question started revolting in his tensed mind !

" chal rahi hu Savi beta .. abhi ruko dekho .. itne log aaye hai na "

" Nhi mummy abhi chaloo .. mujhe aapko turant kuch dikhana haii "

And the Girl takes off her mother in front of Virat ... Who was standing a few metres back .. staring at the Duo and that little girl who was taking Sai off from their !

He gallopes a lump of guilt and moves in the garden ..

Scene - 2 ( Venue's Garden )

Virat was sitting on the bench .. far from the crowd ... With a Expressionless face !

He opens his phone's gallery and stares at their pictures ... Him and Sai .. when they used to be a happy to go couple .. the sweet memories .... The unforgettable memories ;

Suddenly his red eyes gets on the Sai ! Standing with Savi at the main gate , Waiting for someone ..

Suddenly a black car arrives and a man in Black suit and boots lands at the front of Sai ! Looking Straight towards her .. and after a second he hugs him tightly ;

Virat's Emotions breaks at that single second ... Ahh wish he never came to Mumbai .. but what the Destiny holds no one knows !

Virat gets full of emotion .. he felt broken from inside .. he isn't jealous .... What he was feeling was the feeling of that guilt ! ..

He usually wanted to say sorry to her for a while ... The unknown ache was eating him inside .. .

He , after a second lefts the place ... Crying and weeping .. cursing his fortune .. what else he could do na ?

Episode Ends , 🙂

I know I was late this time .. but will be regular from now while !

Hope you liked this part 🙂
Please Vote and Share Your Feedback in Comments ❤️

See you soon with a New Episode 🕺