Episode - 9

Scene - 1 ( Bus Station )
Sai with her bags was sitting on the station .. She was Disheartened , Broken From inside .. but the tears were not in her eyes .. She was trying to Console her inself .

The bus was some minutes late and the rest passengers were also waiting for the bus .. Sai stands Silently .. her head tuck on the poll near the main road .. her stuck on the corner of the street waiting for her bus ..

She didn't wanted anything , nothing ... She was emotionless , heartless .. she just wanted to leave the city which gave him this much of problems and bad memories ..

The memories of her past , the taunts of Chawan Members , the betrayel from her own husband whom she believed the most .

Suddenly everything starts getting black in front of her eyes abd after a second she was laying on the road ! Her eyes were close , she got Unconscious .

Other passengers fastly made some sprinklers of water on her face to make her open her eyes and to break her state of Unconsciousness

She half opens her eyes and people make her rest on a stand's bench .

Scene -2 ( hospital )

People made Sai to get a checkup in the hospital .. they made her rest on a stretcher .. her eyes were open but she was feeling very weak .. weak not from the body but from her heart .

Doctor - ( smiling ) aap aur aapka baccha dono hi ekdum theek haii ..

Sai gets confused she stares at the doctor ..

Sai - Mera baccha , Vinayak ?! Kya woh Zinda hai doctor ?

Doctor - Kon sa baccha Mai to aapke pet me Jo baby hai uski bast Kar rhii . Yeh rhi aapki reports ..

Doctor - waise aap Sai Virat Chawan ho na ?

Sai - Sai Virat Chawan nhi Sai Kamal Joshi boliye Dr.

Btw all these , she was somewhere happy but somewhere she was Fearstricken she feared that if Virat gets to know about this baby , he will surely snatch it from me .. and it was very obvious .. Who knows , maybe he could take the baby and throws her again ..

She was Somewhere Selfish , Who didn't ? And she knows the condition of the Members and the way they treat others over their ..

Suddenly without the Permission Of the Doctor She disappears from the Hospital like their was not a single observation about her ..

Dr. Comes their for the last talk about the care but she wasn't their .. Dr. Thinks Virat could have taken her with him z ( She knew Chawans personally )

Scene - 3 ( Chawan Niwas )

Virat was Checking some Documents but can't take his head from today's incident . He was continuously looking at the Phone .. and alos on the the blank pages .. he didn't knew how to make himself Indulged in other things ..

The Empty Room was making him More Fond and desperate Of Her ...

Suddenly He gets a Call ! He was their Doctor ! .

Virat - Hello Doctor , Sab theek to hai na ?

Doctor - sab theek haii , ab Sai kaisi hai ? Uski iss condition me jyada Kam na karwaiyega

Virat - ( confusingly ) mai kuch samjha nhii .. ap Kya kehna chhati hai ?

Doctor - are aap papa bane Wala haii yeh Kya Sai ne aapko nhi bataya abhi tak ? ... Shayda surprise dene wali hogii . Maine kharab Kar Diya .

Doctor - accha uska accha khayal rakhiyega .. chaliye Namaste ..

Cuts the call !

Virat was Still Stuck on those Words .. His Spine gets chilled . He takes a Cold Breathe .. he felt like their isn't a land beneath her feets ;

Episode Ends !

Precap ; The Realisation Of Virat !

Please Vote Up For the Story and Comment your Favorite Part ..
Sorry for being late this time ..