Episode - 11

Maybe New Beginnings are not always liked by the peoples but it always makes us better in the coming time ❤️

After 6 years ! It's a Leap ! .

Nagpur had Changed alot .. the buildings, New Showrooms , Houses , Facilities .. Maybe the only thing Not Changed was the Heart Of Virat !

Scene - 1 ( Chawan Niwas )
THE house was changed alot ... The furnitures , the paints of walls , even the members .. But SaiRat's room was still unchanged .. it was as old as it was 6 years before ..

Here comes the man in Police uniform ! The Uniform Of an IPS Officer .. IPS Officer Virat Chawan ,

He Stands in front of the Mirror , looking his face into the mirror , nothing changed .. for Virat ,... the Time was like stopped .. even he didn't allowed anyone remove the photos of Sai and accessories from his room ;

The things she kept wherever was still their .. Virat believed .. these things was the reason why he's still alive .. maybe Sai had left him with the bad memories .. but he was still their ! Waiting for her ! He compensated his mistakes and actions through out these years !

Not a single day went without remembering the true beauty ! Her mirchii was still in life ! He takes out his wallet from the desk .. looks at the photo of Sai and smile with the tears rolling out of his eyes ..

Scene - 2 ( Chawan Hall )

Except Virat and his room everything was changed in Chawan Niwas ! Even the thinking of Chawan Members .  For them Sai is Dead ! They behave like she even not existed before !

The only person who was happiest of them was Patralekha .! The evil lady still wanted to get into the relation with Virat but Virat always ignored her till the date !

Patralekha enters into the hall ! Her hands holding a tray with a tea kettle
And some biscuits , members starts looking at her .

Bhawani - yeh toh accha hai ki patralekha hai , warna pata nhi is Ghar ka Kya hota ? Poora Parivaar bikhar chuka hota ..

Sonali and Ashwini also praises her !

Virat enters the hall , ready to go on his duty !

Patralekha - Virat Chai duu ?

Virat - Aayi mujhe chai dijiye ..

( Patralekha gets irked )

Ashwini - godu patralekha de to rhi hai usi se lelo. 

Virat gets angry and leaves the House without even having a cup of tea ..

Bhawani - dekh rhi na ? Sai to Chali gayi lekin saath me hamare godu ki hasi bhi le gayi ! Uss jungli Mulgi ke jaanevke baad mazal ho kabhi humne isse hanste hue dekha hoo ..

Ashwini - Kya karu vahini ? Sab Kar ke to thak gayi hu , lekin woh hai ki Sai ko bhulne ke liye tayyar hi nhi ho raha haii

Sonali - pata nhi uss jungli Sai ne Kya jaadu daala tha , ki hamara Virat to hamara Virat lagta hi nhii

Everyone accepts the fact ! The Environment Suddenly goes into a deep Silence !

No one knew , where is Sai ? Even is she alive ?

Even Virat Kept looking for her in Gadchiroli and adjoining cities and villages but Sai was like she disappeared in minutes and never came back to that house !

And How would she make a come back to a house who made her life worst than a hell ?

Episode Ends !

Please vote up for the part ! And Comment your views and feedback about your experience !

Please atleast drop a hi for me in the comment section I want to know how many peeps are reading my Stories 😍❤️

Precap - Virat's Transfer To a New City ❄️