The Season's Conclusion

" Meri beti Mujhse Nafrat .... Nafrat .."

" Hmm Nafrat krti h woh tumse , pta h kyo ? Kyoki woh sab kuch janti haii ... Sab kuch .. tumne mere saath kya kiya , mere baccho ke saath Kiya .. sab jnti h woh ... Yeh tumhara Karma h Virat .. Tumhara Karma ... tumhara Boya hua tumhare saamne aaya h aur kuch nhi .. "

Sai rages her Voice .. She was Strongly Saying that all , yet trembling . 

" Kya Virat Uncle hi mere aaba... " Savi was overhearing the conversation , She was present their at their back , Yet they don't noticed her ..

" Kya yeh sach h aai ? Bolo na aai ? ...kya yeh sach haii ... ? " Savi was Shocked to the core , her world was overshadowed with that Shock , everything changed for her in a Second , in a single second .

Sai realised her mistake , what was She saying till the second ? Is that justified? Is she right from all angles ? Is their not a single mistake of her ? .. Sai's eyes gets blurred , she weakened looking at her daughter, the daughter in that great shock ..

Virat was Continuosly staring at that little girl , which was So gentle , his eyes were stuck on that cute face , but the face which were sheding the tears because of him .. yes .. He was the reason for all the misdeeds, he was singly responsible for all of that ,

The realisation hit him hard , he was Broken , his heart was broken inside , he got everything this second , still he had nothing .. For years just because of him , his daughter cried , he was the reason for those thousands of accusations she had to go through in this small age .

His Heartbreak was Real , The Reality hit him so deep .. his voice choked , his body was literally trembling, his body got lifeless , only the moving part was His Eyes , who were sheding tears in the guilt and pain which was uncountable and immeasurable...

He Smiled in disguise " that Smile was more painful than the thousand tears droplets"

" Sai dekho na , kya h mere pas ? Sab kuch paa ke bhi kuch nhi h mere haatho me ..  "

Sai was Fully Silent , she didn't knew how to respond, She was Nervous and a great fear held her tightly

" Meri beti bhi h , aur hai bhi to mujhse nafrat krti h .. Sai dekho na .. kya mila ? "

" Tum theek hi keh rhi thi.... ( Moving backward ) karma ( smiling ) karna hi to haii ... "

" Mujhe kabhi nhi pta tha ki itni bdi sazaa milegi .. lekin lgta h , lgta kya vishwas h , theek h , yhi hona chhaiye tha , mai kisiko bhi deserve nhi krta , mai kuch bhi deserve nhi krta ,.... "

The Deep Silence , Only the Sound of Firecrackers were all their .. the terrace was full of Lights , yet they were unable to glitter the situation.

He was on the cliff , and Stucked up ....
He Choose to die instead of living up , He choose to end his life .. He fell off from the terrace ...

" Viraaaaaatttt " Sai Ram towards the Boundary , She Shouted ..

The Life is So unpredictable... !
The person Who was Smiling some hours before was Now on the floor , surrounded with the pool of Blood , Blood everywhere , Unconcious , his eyes closed , Still he was Smiling , it was his decision ..

He fell from the 3rd floor , The Distance, the pain was still less than that Heartbreak through which he gone through , He got unable to tolerate the hate of his daughter for him ..  That Heartbreak Was Real ; ! That Heartbreak Hit Him So Hard ... !

That's The End .
And The New Beginning For the Plot !

SaiRat Heartbreak Season ~ 1 Ends here with the hundreds of the question ...

Coming Soon With The Season ~ 2
Of SaiRat : Heartbreak ..

Please Vote Up For The Story , Share this With your friends and Comment your thoughts on the Season 1 of SaiRat : Heartbreak 🪁

Bye Bye 🍃
Coming Soon with the Brand New Season of Heartbreak ..

Don't forget to follow my Account and Stay Updated with the Profile Announcements and Notifications about Season 2 !