• So? - Finney Blake •

- Narrators Pov -

Finney was walking out of school, without Gwen since it was Friday.

Y/n spotted the boy from afar and ran to him. When she caught up to him... He had a bloody nose and had bruises on his arms. "Hey, what happened?!" Y/n asked,still walking. "Moose and his friends happened..." Finney responded.

"What did they say to you now?..." Y/n asked. "They said... That I was a freak, that no one would like me or kiss me. That I was a nobody..." Finney looked down."oh Finney don't listen to them. They don't know what they-" "No y/n.their right I am a freak. I am a nobody."

"Oh my god...So what Finney?!? Everyone is a freak. It doesn't matter if your pretty, rich, or even the most popular kid in school. Everyone is a freak. But that's what makes you, you! Nobody's perfect.Why are you worrying about what people think when you have so many great things ahead of you!! Finney your one of the smartest kids I know!! I know your going places!! Don't be worrying about them. Their bullies!! Their not going anywhere!! But you.... Your definitely going places. So don't be worrying about things like this when you know their not true!! And as for the nobody liking you... Well..." Y/n finished her 'speech' and grabbed Finney by the collar.

Pulling him in and giving him a kiss. She wrapped her arms around Finney,leaving him shocked but he didn't pull away.
After a few seconds Y/n pulled away and looked at Finney, smiling.

"I love you Finney... And I don't know how many times I'll have to say it for you to love yourself... But I'll say it over and over and over again just for you to realize that you, Finney. Are an amazing person... And you can't tell me otherwise." Y/n pulled Finney in for a hug. He hugged her back, smiling and holding a bit of tears.

"I love you too y/n..." Finney looked back at the girl and gave her a peck on the forehead. Y/n gave a smile and grabbed Finneys hand.

"Why don't you stay the night at my house? We can watch movies together!" "Yeah sure. " y/n pulled Finney towards her house where they watched movies and cuddled together for the rest of the day.