/I hope you guys understand/

This isn't a chapter but... I feel the need to tell you guys... Specifically the ones who would comment things like 'I would slap him back' or 'beat his ass.' On my yandere chapters...

I want to tell you guys... Being with a yandere is really scary... Coming from someone who's had one.

For starters I did think I'm going to slap him and things like that... But In the moment your scared.. To the point where you can't think straight.

'He' would call me every day saying that I was his and that I should break up with my boyfriend that I was dating at the time. It got horrible to the point where I broke down in the middle of a store.

I decided to block him. But he got another number and called me with that one. So I just decided to change my phone number, like he did.

Then I had another yandere, he was in my school... He was my friend too. He was obsessed with me. He would always try touching me. He would put down my mental health. He would get upset at me if I hung out with other guys.He would hurt me physically and mentally. He would hit me if I ever talked to anyone else.

Of course I thought it was just a friend thing... So I didn't think anything of it.A while passed and I had enough. I stopped being friends with him. I reported him, blocked him, and ignored him. But then he started getting other people to speak to me.

He only became friends with people so they could talk to me. His friends started adding me on Snapchat, calling me, and following me during school.

Then it was summer! So I had a break from him... But since school is coming up... I'm terrified to go back.

I hope you guys understand having someone like a yandere is not easy. You can't just simply hit them back.they always find a way to hurt you.

And this is real... A woman was married to a man and one day he got tired of his wife leaving so he chopped her feet off. Another thing that happened where I lived... Was when a young girl was at a park and invited her boyfriend so she could break the news that she wanted to break up . Her boyfriend loved her and didn't want her to leave him... So she stabbed her to death... 15 times.

This is scary to be through... And it can't be fixed with just a simple slap. I hope you guys understand. And I know this is just a fan fiction and a imaginary Scanerio but as someone who went through this... It gets kind of annoying that you guys are just like... 'Slap tf out of him' again it's not that simple.

I don't mean to come off harsh but please just understand it's not easy to handle as a victim of this.

Thank you for reading this - A/n