• Energy - Bruce Yamada •

- Narrators pov -

When Bruce saw y/n sit down on the bleachers for the baseball game. He immediately felt a wave of energy and strength swarm through his body.

He never knew why he felt like this.

The feeling of shivers traveling through out his body. He didn't even know he was falling for y/n.

Ever time when she walked in... He felt energetic...and the feeling would never stop. In fact it just made Bruce more attracted to y/n.

When he and y/n made eye contact... It was like he was high or something.

Bruce hit the ball... As it made it's way towards a home run.

It was like y/n was a good luck charm for him. After the game... He realized what this feeling was... It was Love.

He wanted to know what y/n felt like though so he approached her after the game.

"Hey y/n!!wait up!!" The girl turned around seeing the boy jog up to her.

"Oh hey Bruce... Nice game!!" Y/n smiled.
"oh yeah thanks!! But um... I've been wondering if maybe you wanted to... I don't know... Go out?..." Bruce asked a bit nervous of the girls answer.

"I would love to!!" In y/n's mind... She was freaking out. She had a crush on Bruce for as long as she can remember. And him just asking her out felt like fireworks sparking.

"Awesome!So I'll... Pick you up
around 7?"  "Yeah... Wait!Do you even know where I live?"

"It's down Elizabeth Street right?" "Yup!"
"Alright well I'll see you later y/n!!"

Bruce walked away blushing, knowing he just asked the girl who he always liked and made him feel happy.