- how they react when a guy slaps you -

Requested by Benismadfine

Finney -
° "what the fuck was that for?"
° literally thinking about snapping his neck like the grabber because he doesn't like anyone mistreating you.
° ends up slapping the dude.
° "How you like that you bitch?!"
° walks away holding your hand and leaves the guy there.

Robin -
° catches the guys hand before it touches you. 😍
° "Don't ever pull that shit again. Because if you do I'll beat the fuck out of you. Now turn around and leave me and my girlfriend alone. Got it?"
° the guy nervously nods and walks away.

Bruce -
° clenches his jaw.
° "I'm going to give you five seconds to walk the fuck away from us before I get violent and fuck you up."
° if the guy leaves he'll turn towards you and ask if your okay.
° if the guy doesn't leave he will beat that guy up until he has bruises and cuts everywhere.
° Bruce is so ticked off it's hard to pull him off when the guy is like...close to death.

Vance -
° immediately beats the guy up.
° He's pissed off that someone would even think about laying a hand on you.
° he'll leave the guy unconscious.
° "don't.ever.touch.her.again."

Billy -
° Sends his dog after him.
° his dog,cooper will bite the guy up to where he's bleeding all over and his shirt is ripped and ruined.
° while cooper is fucking the guy up billy will turn towards you, ask if your okay, and hug you while cooper finishes up with the guy.