• Light In The Dark - Finney Blake •

- Narrators Pov -

Today wasn't Finney's day... He didn't want to call or speak to anyone. He wasn't in the mood to do anything.

Ever since the grabber got him...He got survivors guilt... He felt helpless.

When he closed his eyes all he saw was all the victims of the grabber... Including Robin... It was all darkness.

But there was one light in that darkness.... Y/n's light.She light a path for him... That he can walk forward without any fear or guilt.

- flashback -

Finney woke up in a cold sweat... Having yet another nightmare.this caused y/n to wake up due to them sleeping in the same room.Immediately the young girl ran to get boyfriends side. She already knew what he was having a nightmare about. "Finney look at me... It's okay... Look focus on your breathing okay? Follow me... In and out... In and out..." Finney's focus was now on y/n.

He slowly calmed down and layed in
y/n's arms.

- End of Flashback -

Y/n was always there for him... No matter how far apart they were... Her light would always shine around him.

He always thought that her sleeping over at his house to help his nightmares wouldn't change anything but... It made him stronger. It made him feel better...

- Flashback -

"You know there's always going to be things you have to overcome in life... But there's always someone there... You may not know it but... There's always someone you can go to... It can be family, a friend, or shit even a stranger... I hope you know I'm always here for you Finney...through thick and thin!!" Y/n smiled and gave Finney a hug.

Finney hugged y/n back, snuggling on the bed with her.

- End of Flashback -

Even though Finney was struggling... There was always a light... Y/n's light.

Y/n was always there... And he knew that was never going to change.

Because They were each other's Lights In The Dark.