Fool's Gold

Today is the day of Baji's retest, Avana is waiting outside the school for him to finish the test.

After a few hours he came out, exhausted.........

"How did it go?" She asked.

"Better than every test I've ever given in my life! Many things were common. Thanks a lot girl......." He said as he gave her a bear-hug, pouring all of his weight on her.

"That's good news!" She replied as she managed to carry his weight on her little legs.

"Now that it's all over, I want you to meet a friend of mine. We decided to meet at the park at this hour. Let's go"

Avana's POV........

"Sure" I replied as we started walking. Baji's test went well. That's a relief, I guess my labour didn't gone to waste after all. On the other hand, my friendship with him grew stronger over the days. Although I didn't wanted him or anyone to know of my situation but I guess it can't be helped. But it's all alright now and I'm genuinely happy.

The warm rays of the sun shone brighly on our skins as Baji said, "The guys I want you to meet today is the Commander and Vice-Commander of my gang. You'll totally love them"

"Well if they hold such important positions in the gang, I'm a bit nervous"

"Don't be, they're really friendly"

And before I realized it we were standing before the gates of the park. As we entered the park, we saw two blonde guys, one rather short in height and another one was tall with braided hair and a dragon tattoo.

As we approached them, Baji called, "Mikey!" and the short guy turned around to face us.

"So this is Mi.........." Before Baji could complete the introductions, we both raised our leg and bumped our toe against each other in a side kick and again bumped at hook kick and at last finished it off with a front kick.(I know this might be a little confusing but please try to imagine it) This is our special way of greeting that we created when I used to practice at the Sano Family Dojo. After that we smirked at each other and both said at the same time, "Nice to meet you again, favorite opponent" and bowed.

...

On the other hand, Baji and Draken was completely is the darkness of what's going on specially Baji as he was supposed to introduce her to his friends but somehow they already know each other.

"Wait you two know each other?!" Baji said with a visible confusion and a little disappointment in his face.

"Remember I once told you that a girl used to train in our dojo who's kicks are as good as mine?" Mikey asked being happy as he got to see her again after quite a long time.

"But I went to the same dojo so why didn't I knew her before?" Baji asked with confusion still prominent on his handsome face.

"She used to train in the morning and you in the evening"

"That's too bad" He sighed

"I didn't know your friend is Manjiro. Why do you address him as Mikey?" She asked being all excited and happy to see her childhood friend again.

"Oh I go by that name now"

"I have a lot to catch up, I see. Anyway how's Shin Ni-chan? And Emma-chan? And how's sensei doing?"

"They're all fine. Let's go to my house" Saying so, Mikey grabbed her hand and they walked off chating and catching up.

Draken and Baji on the other hand felt left out but still decided to follow them to Mikey's house as it was a good excuse for Draken to meet Emma and for Baji to eat delicious food and meet his favorite person, Shinichiro Sano.