Bend The Rules

It's almost been a year since that incident, Baji's returned to his original, carefree and reckless self. Baji trained me to become stronger. Toman was also flourishing quite well and there was peace.

One day when we were returning from school, we saw a group of boys ganged up on a blonde guy. "Hey! That's the guy who helped me with my spellings" Baji exclaimed.

"I think that's Chifuyu Matsuno, a rather famous junior" I said as I remembered the rumours about him.

"He's famous?"

"Yeah and he's a delinquent as well"

Then we saw one gang member brought a broom stick. Then and there we dropped everything and barged into the fight.

"Ganging up on a kid is one thing" I said "and bringing weapons.......... "

"Seriously how lame can you get?"

"Hey nerds! Back off! This isn't your fight" The blonde guy Chifuyu said as he tried his best to get up on his feet but was too weak to do so.

"Just rest!" Baji said with an irritating face as he was just got called a nerd. Well it wasn't Chifuyu's fault, Baji does dress like a nerd in school with slick back hair and glasses.

"Watch and learn junior!"

It didn't take us long to make them cry! Seeing us fight they asked who we are and Baji made it very clear for them. He said, "Listen up you assholes, we are the attack unit captains of the Tokyo Manji Gang. If you hit one of our guys our gang will come after you will all we got!" Then pointing towards Chifuyu he continued, "This guy here is my friend, if you even think about hurting him again, we'll wipe out your entire gang"

The guys then fled for their life and we invited Chifuyu over at Baji's only to find out that he also lives in the same apartment.

From that day Chifuyu was really charmed by our fighting skills specially Baji's. And we started hanging around. After a few days, Baji decided to include him in Toman as the vice captain of the attack unit.

After that for about a year there was peace. We challenged many gangs and won all of them and our gang grew from a few members to a hundred members. But recently many bad incidents happened from Pah getting arrested, peh turning against us to Draken escaping death with a stroke of luck. And Baji is recently acting weird and because of his actions he was banned from the Toman's meetings for about a month. But he is here anyway and again he punched the commander's guest and caused trouble once again.

Chifuyu asked, "Avana-san, why is Baji-san doing all these?"

"I have no idea, kiddo. But he must be upto something!"

"You don't want any trouble makers do you Mikey?! I, 1st Division (Attack Unit) Captain, Keisuke Baji is resigning. Toman's former Captain is now it's enemy!"

What is he talking about?! He can't leave Toman! He'll never! What happened?! What is he hiding?"

"BAJI!!!" I called but he ignored me and went straight down rhe stairs.

"Commander please allow me(to leave the meeting and go to Baji)!"

"Please Avana see what's going on" Mikey said and I rushed towards him. Chifuyu tried to follow me but I asked him to take care of the first division for me.

I ran as fast as I could and stopped him by grabbing his collar and pushed him against a tree, locking him with my arms.

"Explain yourself right now Keisuke Baji"

"What's there to explain for?! Don't you think, the First Division is a bit suffocating with two Captains...... I did you a favour by quitting, now you have space to breathe" He said with that arrogant little proud smirk on his face.

"Do not fuck with me, Baji! Is it about Kazu? Or is it about Kisaki?" His smile faded after hearing these names. I knewthat it's about either of them. "Tell me everything" I said releasing him.

"I can't"

"Just tell me I'll be able to help from the inside"

"No I don't want you to lose face to Mikey"

"You're one stubborn bastard" Saying so I again grabbed his collar and dragged him to my bike and rode off to our secret place that we found out by chance while we were playing. That place is offbeat and rarely anyone comes there. It's by the river, a small land full of grass.

Reaching there, I pushed him down on the grass and sat on top of him. "I won't let you go until you tell me what's going on" I said looking straight into his golden brown eyes.

"It's alright, I don't mind you sitting on top of me anyway" Still a smirk was visible on his face. I grabbed his hand and stretched it above his head and brought my face too close to his to this extent that I can smell feel his mint breath.

"You need more than this to lock me" He said as he used all of his strength to flip me over and he's on top of me now. After that he was getting up to leave. But I somehow grabbed his collar "Don't you dare walk away on me!" And hit him with all I got. I know it'll hurt him but that's the whole reason. I was good at controlling my fists but that day it didn't listened to me at all not only my fists, my eyes didn't listened to me either it just kept on forming tears.

He quietly beared all my punches and tears but after a point of time when my punches got weaker he slowly got up and hugged me. He lend me his shoulder to cry all I want.

After a while we found us lying next to each other on the soft grass staring at the sparkly night sky. There was no one at this late at night. The moon was the only witness of our peaceful silence yet loud heartbeats.

"Are you now comfortable enough to tell me what's going on?" I asked

"You just don't know how to give up, do you!"

"Well.... Did I gave up tutoring the hopeless brat that you were? Then how do you expect me to give up on you now?"

"Alright then....... This Kisaki guy can't be trusted"

"Have you witnessed anything wrong done by him?"

"I saw him bringing the deal to Mikey that if he'll recruit him in the gang as 3rd Division Captain, then he'll make arrangements for releasing Pah from jail!"

"He must be upto something"

"Exactly so....... That's why I want to investigate from outside the gang and me quitting will let Mikey know that I'm against him recruiting Kisaki"

"I'll see what I can do from inside"

"Hmm.... By the way, why did that Takemitchy guy punched Kisaki?" I knew what he meant by that statement

So I said, "I'll team up with him and ask him about Kisaki. And don't try to cause too much trouble all right?!"

"Yes, my sire" He always has a way to make me laugh and blush no matter the situation.

"Okay let's head back now or else your mom will be mad"

"No please just stay like this for a while"

"Ok"

TO BE CONTINUED............