Alive?

After a few days, I was on my way to the graveyard. It's funny how my whole world fell apart at that moment but still I can't die. If it wasn't for Takemitchy that day, I guess I would have killed Kazutora. I'm glad that I didn't orelse Baji's sacrifice would have been worthless.

Upon reaching there, I saw Chifuyu sitting in front of the Baji Family Grave crying and eating Pehyang Yakisoba as he promised Baji. I should not fall apart at this moment, I'm the 1st Division Captain, I need to get my shit together. These kids depend on me, I can't let them down, I can't let Baji down.

I went towards Chifuyu, patted his head and sat down beside him. We talked to Baji about all the precious memories we shared with each other. And how sad and hard it is without him and also promised to stay strong for his sake. Soon we were joined by Mikey who also came to pay his respect.

...

After 12 years..........
She was getting ready for a party that she has to attend. A gust of wind came out of nowhere through her window. She was startled at first but hearing the familiar voice through whisper against her ear, she was relieved. That whisper said, "You look nice" She turned around and the impressively sharp canines were the first thing she noticed then her gaze fell upon his gorgeous golden-brown eyes which was already glued to her ocean blue ones.

"Just nice?" She asked holding his muscular shoulder.

"Then what do you want me to say? 'Hey gorgeous, let's get married already'?" He replied grabbing her waist and pulling her closer.

"Maybe yes" And their lips aligned like there's no tomorrow......

THE END

THE END

Did Baji really came back from the dead? Or is it just her hallucination on an image she created in her mind!
Why do they both have Bonten Tattoos?

Let me know what do you think in the comments ;)
I know it's a very short story but I hope it was worth a reading. See you in the next one (if there's any)

-❤Avana