Day Two - Snowbarry

This is my first Snowbarry OS. So I'm sorry if they're a bit ooc. The OS is after episode 19.

„Do we really have to be here?", Caitlin asked and looked around. She was wearing a short, black dress and also black pumps. Barry and her were on a party and it was really loud. Most of the people were already drunk and spoke very loud and unclearly.

Barry sighed.

„Yes, we have to. He could be here and if he is we have to catch him."

There was a new meta-human who had the power to control minds and they didn't know what his plan was. Cisco called him 'the puppeteer' and Barry couldn't help but he thought that this name was really dumb. Caitlin was totally on his side but Cisco chose the name and when Cisco chooses a name then Cisco chooses a name.

„And how do we find him?", Caitlin asked. „It's really full here..."

„Just... keep your eyes open.", Barry answered and entered the crowd, pulling her with him.

„That's so ridiculous.", Caitlin sighed. „As if we will find him here."

Barry turned around and frowned.

„Okay. What's up, Caitlin?", he asked and looked in her eyes.

Caitlin turned her head away.

„Nothing. I just don't feel like partying."

That was a terrible lie. She wasn't acting weird because of the party. She still had the kiss on her mind and it confused her so much. She couldn't be around Barry without acting weird and sometimes she wanted to punch herself for that. But her emotions went haywire and she couldn't control them.

„You're acting weird since we catched Bates, Caitlin. At first I thought it was because of Wells but you're just acting weird around me. So what did I do to deserve that?", Barry asked.

Caitlin just shook her head.

„It's nothing, Barry.", she mumbled and wanted to go past him but he hold her back.

„Don't say it's nothing. I know you, Caitlin, and it's not nothing!"

Barry was a bit angry because she didn't want to tell him what he did. Was it really that bad that she couldn't talk to him about it? If he did something wrong she could at least give him the chance to apologize!

„You didn't do anything, Barry. It's just..."

She didn't end the sentence. She couldn't tell him. She couldn't say him that Bates kissed her. She couldn't tell him that she kissed him back, thinking it was Barry. And she couldn't tell him that she couldn't sleep anymore because of that.

„It's just what?"

Caitlin sighed.

„Nothing. Really, Barry, it's nothing."

She finally walked past him and left him behind, confused and still a bit angry. What the hell was wrong with her? What did he do that she didn't want to talk to him anymore?

After half an hour he finally decided to search her and talk to her. This whole thing was ridiculous. If she had a problem she should tell him. He had to clarify that now.

He walked around for like twenty minutes untill he finally saw her outside. She sat on a bench with folded arms and stared into the sky. Barry opened the door stepped outside. Caitlin was so deep in her thoughts that she even didn't realized when he sat down next to her.

„So...", he started and she squealed.

„Barry!", she yelled and turned around. „Since when...?"

Barry frowned.

„Okay, that's the prove that it isn't nothing.", he remarked. „What's bothering you?"

Caitlin rolled her eyes.

„Like I said. It's nothing. Or, at least... it's not about you."

Caitlin could punch herself. She totally stammered. Felicity would be proud of her.

„Caitlin.", Barry just said and looked at her waiting.

Caitlin sighed. It wouldn't make any sense to argue with him.

„It's about Bates.", she mumbled. Barry raised an eyebrow.

„What did he do?"

Caitlin's heart almost bursted in her chest, she was very nervous.

„He... kind of... kissed me.", she stuttered quietly. Barry was shoked.

„He did what?"

„And... pssibly... he looked like you...", Caitlin added and wanted a big hole in the earth so she could jump in the hole and disappear.

„You know... I wouldn't do anything like that, do you? I mean... We're friends.", Barry said and even if he wanted to make Caitlin feel better it was like a little stab in her heart.

„I know.", she whispered, kind of disappointed. She didn't know what she was expecting of this situation. Like the real Barry would ever kiss her.

„Everything's alright?", Barry asked, confused about her reaction.

„Yes.", Caitlin answered, then she sighed and shook her head. „I mean, no. Not really. It's just... I'm a bit cunfused and..."

She sighed again. She really did not know what to say. Barry wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug what wasn't really helpful because now her heart started to throb. With red cheeks she freed herself from the hug and took a deep breath.

„Okay... Barry...", she started, looking for words. „I know, you like Iris. But I really have to say this now. Because I'm so damn confused about everything since that stupid kiss. And... It's not like... I mean..."

She sighed. Felicity would be really proud of her.

„You're pretty cute and kind and smart and... and..."

Caitlin could see the confusion in Barrys face and finally whispered what she wanted to say all the time: „I really like you, Barry."

The confusion in Barry's face turned into a little smile and before Caitlin knew what was going on Barry closed the space between them and kissed her.

Caitlin was surprised. Really surprised. This was the real Barry and he was kissing her. Was she still asleep? Was this a dream?

As if he could read her mind he parted and whispered: „It's the real me this time. And I really like you too, Caitlin."

A smile appeared on her face as she finally realized what he said.

„So this isn't a dream?"

Barry grinned.

„No, it's not."

And their lips met again.