Day Seven - More Snowbarry

It was the day after they catched Bates. Cisco already was at S.T.A.R. Labs when Barry entered.

„Where is Caitlin?", Barry asked, looking around. Cisco shrugged his shoulders.

„I don't know.", he answered. „Perhaps she just don't feel good?"

Barry nodded and leaned against the table.

„Do we have something to do?"

Cisco shook his head.

„Nothing. No meta-humans, no crimes. Looks like we've free for today."

Barry nodded again.

„I'll look after Caitlin then.", he said and wooshed away before Cisco could answer.

Barry stopped in front of Caitlin's door, hesitated for an moment and knocked. No reaction. He wanted to knock again but right in that moment the door opened and Caitlin stared at him.

„Barry.", she stuttered. „What... What are you doing here?"

„You weren't at S.T.A.R. Labs. I just wanted to check if everything's alright.", Barry explained and looked at her. She seemed a bit confused.

„I'm fine.", Caitlin said. „Everything's fine. I just didn't felt like working today."

Barry raised an eyebrow.

„Doesn't look like nothing. You look a bit... messed up. And you're doing this biting-your-lower-lip-thing."

Caitlin stopped when she realized that he was right. A brief silence arose.

„Can I...?", Barry asked then and Caitlin stepped aside, nodding, when she realized that he was still standing outside the door. Barry entered and followed Caitlin into the living room. There he sat down on the sofa and watched her while she sat down beside him, looking a bit nervous.

„So, what's wrong?", Barry asked. Caitlin just shook her head.

„Nothing."

Barry was about to say something but Caitlin interrupted him: „Really, Barry, it's nothing. Or at least nothing I want to talk about right now."

Barry sighed. She wouldn't talk about it. In that moment, Caitlins stomach crowled. Barry looked at her and grinned.

„Hungry?", he asked. Caitlin went a bit red but nodded. Barry stood up.

„How about some pancakes?", he asked. Caitlin hesitated for a moment, then she smiled and nodded.

„Pancakes would be nice."

Barry vanished in the kitchen. Caitlin stayed on the sofa thinking about what happened yesterday. This stupid kiss had totally messed up her emotions. She couldn't look at Barry without remembering the feeling of his lips on hers. Or, at least, what she thought it would be his lips. And she had to admit that the kiss showed her that she totally had fallen in love with Barry.

Caitlin moaned. In that moment Barry appeared in the doorway again with a plate full of pancakes. He put the plate down in front of her on the coffee table.

„Enjoy your meal.", he said and sat down on the sofa again. Caitlin started to eat.

„They're delicious!", she mumbled with her mouth full. Barry laughed.

„I hope so, Dr Snow."