Eight - Kinda Snowbarry

I just wanted to say that you all are awesome. Thanks for 500 reads! :)

Caitlin sat on the edge of her bed, looking at the picture of her, Barry, Cisco and Wells. She sighed. She was depressed, not because of Wells. Because of Barry. She couldn't stop thinking about the kiss with Bates. She was really confused about the kiss since it happened but yet she slowly realized why she was so confused about it. She wasn't confused because she kissed him back. She was confused because she knew why she kissed him back. She kissed him back because she thought it was Barry.

„I really do love him.", Caitlin finally admitted quietly what her heart already knew.

„Who?", a voice interrupted her thoughts. Caitlin winced and looked up. Felicity stood in the doorway, frowning, and gave her a questioning look.

„N-... Noone.", Caitlin stuttered and tried to hide the picture but Felicity was faster than her and pulled the picture out off her hands. She looked at the picture and giggled.

„You're in love with Wells, huh?", Felicity joked but Caitlin just shook her head.

„Felicity, what are you doing here?"

„I, uh... Needed help with something. But it looks like you could need a bit help, too."

Caitlin stood up.

„I don't need help. I'm totally fine. But I really would like to hear what-"

„You do need help!", Felicity interrupted again and pushed her back down. Then she sat down beside her.

„So... Barry, huh?"

Caitlin winced again.

„How-?"

Felicity shook her head.

„Oh, come on. I can see the way you two look at each other, Cait."

Caitlin didn't say anything. Felicity sighed.

„So, what's the matter?"

Caitlin looked at Felicity, unbelieving.

„What's the matter? Felicity, you know he's in love with Iris!"

„Is he?"

„Sure he is. I mean... It's not like he makes a big secret of it."

Caitlin moaned and ran her fingers through her hair. „I really don't know, what to do. I can't tell him but-"

„And why not?" Felicity smiled.

„Caitlin, he just thinks that he's in love with Iris. Actually he's totally in love with you. It's like I said: I can see the way you look at each other. With that I didn't only meant you. I also meant him. Perhaps he didn't realized it yet but I'm sure he will if you tell him."

Caitlin still looked a bit skeptical.

„For real?"

„Yes, for real."

Felicity stood up.

„I think I'm leaving know. Give you some time to think about it. Call me when you told him." She winked and grinned and then she disappeared. Caitlin stayed behind, more confused than before and thinking about what Felicity said.