1. [A poppy...]

A/N : HELLOOOO this is my first book! So i might do stuff wrong and yk also there might be a lot of misspelled stuff! Well enjoy! ( THERE WILL ALSO BE  SOME ANGST AND A LOT OF FLUFF! )

-scotts pov-

I was out exploring trying to find some flowers for the flower field. I was walking when i saw a flower on the ground.. a very warm shade of red, i kneel down to get it. " oh look a poppy! What an ugly flower Lol " i said while throwing the flower away i felt a sudden sharp pain in my chest.. "ow the heck?! Whatever.. lets just get these flowers already..."

-woody's pov-

"Joel leave me alone! I AM NOT A TOYY" the sheriff said annoyed. "But please jimmy! Can it be cannon !pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseeeee" the god asked desperately " NO LEAVE ME ALONE "  I am not in the mood for his shenanigans. the god then rolled his eyes.
" fine ill just annoy you again later. Hermes is going to my place! Bye woody!" The god said as he flew away you could hear the rocket's going off. "That bastard why does everyone think im a to-" jimmy felt a sharp pain in his chest. "OWH WHAT WAS THAT"  'whatever' jimmy thought to himself he goes to get more stock from the "creeper spawner".... Brushing it off he hurriedly grabbed the stacks of gunpowder in the chest and carefully restocking the barrel.. 

" i swear to god no one better set off one of the tnt " he hears a rocket going off, he looks behind him and see's quite a colorful man flying down..

-nobody's pov-

"Hi there!" He had a smile ear to ear. "i heard you were the gunpowder man!" Said the cyan haired man "yes i am the gunpowder man! I just re-stocked so there are like 8 stacks in the " shop " so you should have some there." The sherrif had replied. "Ok then." They both walk over to the tnt wagon. " this is very tempting jimmy..." "i uh- WHAT" the man exclaimed.
" just kidding.." the cyan haired man said while chuckling. Jimmy was flustered and was bright red. "I see you get very flustered easily sherrif.."  " i uh- uhm w-well " scott had started giggling. " i uhm w-whatever come on ok before you get the gunpowder..... promise me... THAT YOU WILL NOT IGNITE THESE TNT!" The cowboy said very seriously "hmmm ill think about it... " he looked at the cowboy who was in a state of panic "ok i wont!" " oh right! By the way we have to do something."
" whats that 'something' huh?"  " i will just ask you questions! If you see it says 'allies : FREE' AND WE WILL DO A TEST!!"

"Ahh i see now." The colorful man said "ok all you have to do is say yes after i ask the question ok?" The man asked.. "sure easy enough." ..... "do you..... respect... THE SHERRIF?" "Y- uhm ye-yeeeeessss?" .... " Come on at least sound like your not biting your tongue " he said whit a disappointed look " OK AGAIN " the rainbow boy started giggling.. "ok do you....... respect.. the sherrif?! " "yes i very much do!" .......  " do you... respect... the LAW " "y-yes very much! " " WOW you even added very much TAKE IT! " the sherrif said happily ! " r-really?" "Ofcourse i said so didnt i? BUT.. IF YOU DO BETRAY MY TRUST which you probably will.. I WILL GET YOU BACK!"  The cowboy said scott chuckled " ofcourse i wont but i also did bring wool for trading so here you go! "  he gave him dye's whit the colors of  green lime and .... Red? " Wait why is there red dye i dont remember making that " he said confused... " oh no its fine i like the color red! " he said smiling. " oh ok then bye now " scott gave jimmy a peck on the cheek before leaving ...

-jimmy pov-

" DID HE JUST-" jimmy thought his face looking like a red tomato..

/ / / / / / / / / / / /

FIRST CHAPTER RELEASEDDDDD!

Word count: 675

ILL BE POSTING EVERY SATURDAY / SUNDAAYY