10. Scott as a top.

HERES YOUR SCOTT AS A TOP NOW LEAVE ME ALONNEEEE!! (jkjk i enjoyed writing this and i was just laughing all the time. )

Continuing from where jimmy found the yk lube 💀

//////////

-Third person pov-

Scott grabs jimmy's hand and pushes him into the bed ( YALL KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING 😭😭)

" S-scott what are you doing!? " " Awh do you not want to do it? " scott says pulling jimmy into a kiss, you can hear a few soft moan's from jimmy. Scott and jimmy both pull away from the kiss, " You know cowboy i wont do it unless you give me permission. " He said grinning. " i- uhm " jimmy hesitated.. hes never had sex before, he didnt know what to say.. he wanted to say yes but was unsure...

" You can do whatever you want " jimmy exclaimed

Scott kisses jimmy's neck leaving hickeys, you can here moans escaping out of jimmy's mouth. Scott takes of jimmy's clothes wrapping his arm's around him, kissing his body.. then he takes off jimmy's pants, jimmy covers his eyes..

- TIME SKIP TO WHERE THEY BOTH ARE NAKED ( IM SORRY I CANT-)- 

" Ahg- S-scott! " Jimmy moans scotts name. " Wow you really are a toy~ " scott said.. ( HELP I CANNOT I MIGHT DIE- ALSO IGNORE THE LAST CHAPTER 11 IM CONTINUING THIS ONE ) " S-scott f-FAster! " Scott speeds up as jimmy wishes. " Ahg- mhm! S-scott! I think im gonna ( i cant rn i wanna die like actually) c-cum- "

//////

-time skip to tommorow around afternoon- 

-the toys pov-

I cant believe me and scott had SEX omg... i know we like only did it for like an hour or so but still! I-i cant believe scott took my virginity! But i mean.. im fine with it being scott.. scott is pretty hot, charming, strong, and w-WELL! you k-know.. i dont care.. *ding* huh? Oh a chat... i grab my communicator seeing a text from a pink haired woman.. " DEAR HUMANS, GODS(this includes yk joey bc hes the god of the ocean or whatever) PRINCESSES, GOBLINS, AND GREAT WITCHES.. PLEASE GO ATTEMD TO MY CASTLE AS FOR I WILL BE HOSTING A MEETING TO ARRANGE OUR TRADES PLANS AND ETC. - Critter city emporess.. " oh a meeting? Everyone replies saying "sure, ofc!, bored so why not " and other things. 

-time skip to where everyone has arrived in the meeting room-

(Seating arrangement)

" OK HELLO THEREE! I HOPE THE MOAT DIDNT AFFECT YOU GUYS IN ANYWAY!! " the woman yelled. " LET THE MEETING START!! "

-TIME SKIP-

After the meeting some stayed behind to just socialize with other emperor's some of those being me. Its not that i want to stay its just that lizzie made me... " Jimmy are you okay? " Shelby asks she's obviously concerned.. " Uh yeah why? " she looks at my neck and hands..

 " nothing.. "

NOPE WHAT THE HELL DID SHE SEE THATS SO OBVIOUS THAT SHE SAW SOMETHING!! " i need to go to the bathroom ill be right back " i say running to the bathroom.. i lock the door looking myself in the mirror..

/////

YALL IM CONTINUING THIS VERSION!! ALSO MADE THIS WHILE IT WAS RECESS SO SORRY IF ITS BADLY MADE..

WORDCOUNT: 569