27. something seems fishy!

my art!! and read well!

also in my au scar lives in hermitopia!

-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-

#&* nobody pov *&#

after an hour and a half, scott felt sorry, so he decided to go to jim's empire.. 

he flies through his portal, and went to jimmy's portal... as he enters the portal, he starts looking around for jimmy..

but there.. he saw jimmy crying, as two comforted him.. ' has he been crying for the past hour and a half...? ' scott thought, but before he ran to them jimmy spoke up.. " Why do you guys have to go?... " jimmy sniffles.. " we finnaly see each other grian! and then- and then you have to go?! " he cries out.. ' they're LEAVING?! ' scott thought..

" I know jimmy... but.. ill visit you time to time! " grian replies, caressing jimmy's hair.. " you- you promise?... " jimmy say's as his tears run dry.. " I promise..! i mean, now that grumbot's gonna open up the rift, we should be able to get in and out of this place anytime! right scar? " " yeah!! " scar exclaims, " alright...but what if.. what if you- never mind, well before you guys go can we... like uhm, hang out grian? just the two of us.? sorry scar, no offense " jim says, " none taken! now then ill go.! you guys have fun! "

' oh, i shouldnt interrupt them ill just chat jim i guess.. ' scott flies back to the portal and into his, landing on his empire.. he grabs his communicator. 

-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-

" hi jim, can we talk later maybe in like 2-3 hours??  and im sorry for being mad and snapping at you, i love youu <33 - scott " 

" oh alright! and its alright, i love you too!! - jimmy <3 " 

-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-

" awhh... thats sooooooooooo sweet! " grian exclaimed with a singing tone, " Shut up, Now lets go! " jimmy smiled..  they picked flowers and made each other flower crowns, jimmy made a yellow and red flower crown with hints of white and green, meanwhile grian made a soft flower crown with different shades of yellow, and a two feathers attached at the side.. they both wear it as they continue bonding, they then  start talking about their lives on this 'universe' and before they were in this universe...

#*& time skip( after like 16 mins ) &*#

as they sat down, a ' ding! ' was heard from both of their pockets... jim grabs his communicator and grian leans over to see..

-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-

" Hey uh jimmyyyyyyyyyyyy can you come to my empire theres something weirdd happeninggggg - princess gem of dawn " 

" oh alright! - jimmyy the sheriff! " 

" Wait can grian come? he wants to come with me - jimmyyy " 

" sure, but just get here please! - Gemm "

" see you there! - the sheriff 

 -*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-

" Cmon lets GOOOOOOOOO!!! " Grian yells extending out his wings as he hugs jimmy, he flies with jimmy screaming at him to land.. 

-+* time skip *+-

" Gemmmm?? " jimmy exclaims. " OH JIMM IM HEREE!! " gem hollers in response, " Whats the problem? " jimmy asks, taking a couple of feathers off of his head, " Well... just look.. " gem takes a deep breath before continuing " JIMMMYYYYY!!!! " 

" Hmm? Gemm is something wrong? " a boy with dirty blonde hair, and slime drooping down his shoulders and head.. " Oh nothing! but i wanted to uh introduce you to someone.. " gem says, as grian and jimmy stay shocked.. " Oh ok then! Hi there! my name is jimmy solidarity smajor!!! i use he/him pronouns! " he says bowing. " and you guys? "

" oh.. im grian batchelor!! i also use he/him pronouns " grian says, " I- uhm my name is.. jimmy solidarity... " the sheriff says, the fishy boy gives this shocked face..

 " What? "

-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CLIFF HANGER L + RATIIIOOOOOOO

/j anywayysss i love yalll!!! stay hydrated!! 

word count: 666