13. One sunny day..

If ykyk ( random pic lol )

- le cowboy pov -

We let shubble go as scott said to do and went inside my place.. " You looked so cute when you were mad! " he said pinching my cheeks. " Stop it! " i was annoyed.. [ how could i not even hear her broom.. ] " Stop thinking about her and think about me! " scott says with a sarcastic tone. He leans in for a kiss me kissing back....

-time skip-

After they had sex- just kidding 😍 unless you wann- 

-Scott pov-

After leaving and heading back to my empire.. why the heck is it covered in snow?! I land gracefully on the floor looking around. everythings changed? I check my coords.[ Yeah this is my empire! But this doesn't look like it..? ] i hear a tone.. " one sunny day... " as the figure sang the sun shined brighter, i look behind me instead of seeing piles of snow i now see a patch of flowers waving around in green grass. " We'll meet again.. " it continued i see jimmy?! it keeps on singing it wont stop.. and i see a b-bleeding jimmy with an arrow piercing through his chest (3rd life), i look at him with a horrified expression. I run to him but the image fades away as i get in touch. The demon figure appears in front of me.

I fall to my back, " Oh brother~ i told you not to do it scott.. How could you.. you shall face the consequences.. well we'll meet again.. " he says. Disappearing when he finishes the sentence, i look around seeing it was my empire. Chromia.. 

I stand up brushing the dirt away from my shirt.. [ what the fuck.. ] i walk over to my tavern calming myself down.. [ who tf was that?! Wait.. THAT WAS THE DEMON WE SAW BEFORE I FUCKED JIMMY- ok chill.. wait.. did it say brother?.. i need to talk to ge- wait gem? Whatever i need to talk to shelby... ] i go outside and grab my rockets..

As im flying i start thinking about how it called me "brother" suddenly an arrow shoots almost hitting my wings?! [ WHAT THE FUCK?! ] Luckily the arrow didnt hit me or that would've been bad... [ Whatever probably just a skeleton lets g-go to shelby! ] 

-time skip-

I land at shelby's evermoore and i walk to her shop? Wich is now a tent but oh well...

 " SHELBY! " i scream she gets shocked then looks at me with this scared look " OH MY GOD SCOTT! You scared me.. i thought you were a g-ghost *gulp* " she exclaimed as i walk closer

 " Whatever anyways remember the demon? " i asked and she responds with a nod " Well earlier when i got home- uh my empire was filled with snow and- " i continue "  WAIT LIKE THAT ONE PLACE WE SAW? " she interrupts me " What? " i ask " The one where there was this snowy empire thingy that had a lot of red spots and red tentacles in it! " she says 

[ w-wait.. it did look like that.. ] " yeah you're right! But also... it called me brother.. " she gives me whis confused look when i said that.. " brother? " she says with a thinking face... she jumps up " AHA! you might be the reincarnation of its brother! "

[ me? The reincarnation of a demons b-brother? ] " it is definitely possible! I will check on some of my witch books to see if there was any demon or anything that has a brother! "

//////////////

Word count: 619