22. Happy halloween..

No i am not hinting someone will die they are already dead- /j 😍😍 ( yes i made the picture above this text lol )

-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+--*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-

-+* nobody pov *+-

It has been a couple week's since the big tall fish lady arrived and started living in her own house that she built in froggy district, but she would always hangout in the rat district with the rats, But our cat lady had told the fish about her identity, they were the same person after all. But then she received.. a letter? 

+*( time skip )*+

After a lot of work jimmy has decided to go back home...

Maybe he shouldn't have.. but we cant really do anything about that.. (yes we can but like shut up 🙄)

" SUPPRRRIIIISSSEEEE!!! " everyone yells. Happy halloween.. he stares at everyone... suprised.. until he builds up the courage to speak." I- is this my halloween party? W- SCAR THEY GOT YOU IN ON THIS TOO?!- " he stop's talking.. ".. scott?... " he continues, dreadfully shocked to see his loved one... " Hi jimmy!! " Scott smiles...

Oh no.. it seems like jimmy's broke. ( this is so cringe im sorry im getting writers block lol )

Everything fades to black as he opens his (jimmy) eyes.. he feels hands on his shoulder.. " But its not just a party is it?.. its to humiliate you.. to embarrass you..  jimmy- " " NO- NO NO NO ITS- ITS JUST A PARTY! THEY- THEY WOULDNT- "

 " oh stop your tantrum jimmy.. have you seen what they were wearing? " the figure asked..

 " Forky, buzzlight year, andy, And bopeep.. and thats just a bit of it.. they think your a toy.. even scott " 

-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+--*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-

" JIMMY! I- IM  SORRY!! JIM? WAKE UP JIM!! JIMMY! " the cyan haired boy was screaming, he was desperate, " WAKE UP JIMMY!! " the 21ft fish yelled. " H-huh?!- DONT TOUCH ME! "

What?.. ( this is becoming very and i mean VERY cringy 😔 )

" What do you mean jimmy? Its me scott! " he murmured. Jimmy's eyes widen as he realises what he said. " I- im sorry i- i dont know why i said that.. " jimmy say's putting his hand on his head.. ( jims/his head btw cause its kinda confusing lol cause it seems like jims putting his hand on scotts head so yeah)

" Are you okay? You dozed off and started.. uhm crying.. im sorry! I should've just told them to stop i just really wanted to dress as bopeep- " 

" No no scott its- its alright! But uhm.. i dont think im gonna- uhm really be celebrating the party though.. " jim smiles.. " Alrighty love! See you sunflower! Chat me if you need anything! But do chat me even if you dont need anything, just chat me in general later!" " love you to scott!! " Jim replies. 

Scott knew that jimmy needed some uh, alone time.. 

-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+--*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-

" I cant believe i- *sniffle* yelled at scott!! Why would i do that!! And- ACHOO!.. why is it coming back?! I got rid of it YEARS ago!! UGH!! WHAT THE HECK!! A- ah Ah- CHOO!! " The sherrif would yell angered, his sneezes interrupting him, scrunching ( bassically squeezing lol ) his hat..

 " jimmy? " A pink haired lady said.. " What are you doing here? Say hi herme- " " HIIIIII MR. SHERRRIIIFFF!! a- ah- CHOO  " The young demigod yells interrupting his aunt. " Hello there hermes! And hi liz! " " hello, But really are you okay? What are you doing here? I mean you at animalia? Or animalia's mountains? Isn't it cold? Its like around 32* fahrenheit, hermes has been sneezing so much! " She says. 

" Yeah it is c-cold- ACCHOOO, but this was the closest thing to my empire that- A- ah, choo! I- isnt scott's empire chromia or joels.. or you know fwhips.. i- i cant really go anywhere else since fal- false is hanging out with hermits and- and i wouldnt wanna r-ruin their time there, and im- i- im not allowed to go near the uhm evermoore so yeah. And i might do something wrong in pix's empire, the ancient capital so yeah. " he explain's stuttering from the cold..

-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-

Yo btw uh liz isnt yk uh stuttering or affected by the cold cause she has fur and is wearing clothes AND a hat/mask so yeah <33

And alsooo they start calling empires smp s1 lizzie elizabeth afton- /j they start calling her elizabeth and s2 lizzie liz

-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-

" B- but why a- are- are you guy's up here? And hermes are you okay? You're wearing like 20 layers of clothing! " He asked pinching hermes's cheek, " I-Im alright!! Were look- looking for my b- ball!! When auntie liz- lizzie- ACHOO! threw the ball it went somewhere in the mountains." He explains, " Ohh poor you here have this " lizzie say's giving her cardigan " T- Thank you auntiee!! "

" did something happen jim? Was it joel again? What happend.. you can tell me anything you know. " lizzie smiles at jimmy as she sit's down picking up hermes and putting him in her lap.. " Now hermes i will hug you so you can stay warm! And you can go to sleep since me and the sherrif jimmy will have a talk alright? " " ALRIGHHHTT!! " hermes replies hugging his aunt.

" So whats wrong?.. you can tell me anything. " she say's giving this soft smile, " Well.. i just.. joel.. he- he threw this dumb party! And- and.. it was to embarrass me!- " " joel threw a party? He told me he went TO a party? Oh right! Elizabeth ( esmp s 1 liz lol ) told me sausage invited her to a party, so it was probably sausage that threw the party not joel "

" Oh.. wait.. this is my fault!.. i deserve this- " " what do you mean jimmy? " lizzie questioned confused. " I said something rude- im sorry hermes! Im so sorry!! I didn't mean it when i said i didnt care about you im so sorry!! I deser- " 

" its alright mr. Sherrif!! I know you're already stressing out about a lot of stuff and sometimes words just spill out of our mouths and sometimes we don't even mean it! So i forgive you! " hermes replied interrupting our dearest sherrif. " BUT IM SLEEPING NOW!! SO GOOD NIGHT- OR NO UH GOOD MORNING WAIT- ITS LIKE UH THE AFTERNOON- WHATEVER!! " He yelled with a happy and confused tone. " have a good nap. " both of them said as hermes snoozed off..

-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+--*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*-*+-*+-*+-

Yall- thats it for now im lazy buttt SEABLING BONDINNNGGSS