Chapter 3

"Karina. It's really familar. Where did I hear it from?" Minjeong pondered every other day. She wanted to remember some memories that would constitute to the familiarity of the name, but nothing. Nothing came out.

"Really, Minjeong. Just stop." Minjeong whispered to herself.

A month had already passed and it seemed like the trio quite worked really well with each other except that the two were always bickering about who's more talented but Minjeong get used to it and just pretended that she could not hear what they were boasting about.

Jimin was quite nice to her for the past few weeks but there were episodes that Jimin would just call  Minjeong weird and antisocial but Aeri would always be there to protect Minjeong by saying "She's not like you, Jimin. We're not like you". Minjeong appreciated Aeri for being protective of her as well as with Ningning. She is a very nice and a cool person, sometimes very quirky but very lovable and understanding. She would always tell Minjeong that she is really pretty, and that if she is a man, she would definitely court her and be her girlfriend but everytime Ningning asked her, Minjeong would reply that she is straight and could not imagine having a relationship with a girl. 

"Have you been in a relationship before Minjeong?" Ningning asked her while she is working with the lyrics for their project in the library but eventually stopped and replied to Ningning's query.

"I've never thought about it. So, I guess I have not been." Minjeong answered. "Or was I, I don't know" She thought.

"Yey, so probably, I have a chance?" Ningning jokingly said. Minjeong just shook her head.

"Yah! I might be your soulmate, even though I am a girl. The important thing is I love you" Ningning smacked her and pouted her lips from unanticipated rejection from the tall girl.

Minjeong slightly chuckled. "You know that I am straight, Ningie. And my mother would probably be mad at me"

"Okay, but if you ever have a change of heart, you know that I am still waiting for you" Ningning confessed.

Minjeong scrunched her nose and nodded her head. She didn't want to hurt any further the poor girl.

Ningning got a text from Somi that they're going to practice in the dance hall of the school for their project and told Minjeong.

"Yooh, gotta go. Have practice in the dance hall. Dancing my love for you." Ningning winked and laughed from her own cringeness. Minjeong just smiled and waved goodbye to her friend.

"Why do they took so long?" Minjeong mentally said. She's been waiting for the other two for like 30 minutes already and they are not still here. She was glad that Ningning kept her company even though that she barely spoken a word.

Suddenly she felt warm hands on her shoulders, looked up and it was Yu Jimin staring at her, confused. Jimin gestured her hands in front of Minjeong's face as she was staring in those amber eyes for five seconds before reacting to Jimin's sudden gesture.

"A-uhm, where's Aeri?" Minjeong broke the awkwardness by looking around and seemed not to find Aeri.

"Oh, I'm here, but you have the audacity to find who's not here?" Jimin straightened her back and crossed her arms.

"I'm offended" Jimin raised an eyebrow which made Minjeong felt shivers on her skin.

"U-uhmmm, sorry" She managed to apologize without looking at the direction of Jimin.

"She's waiting at the music room, she's will not be able to go here, for some excuses I don't know. She just texted me to get you here." Jimin explained.