...

Someone's Dream:

"I love you Winter with all my life" She cupped her hands to the girl's face and kiss her cheeks softly.

Winter hugged her tightly before proceeding to the tattoo artist. They have agreed with each other that they will get a tattoo to represent their love with each other.

They were both young to realize that they have feelings for each other. Winter was just 15 and she's just 16 and they were both doing what they love, MUSIC. Both of their parents are supportive of them.

They've met each other in a music school in Japan and have been classmates since then.

"Hey, you don't have to worry, I'm here to help you adapt in here, I'm Winter. Korean" Winter smiled widely at the girl. The girl looked up and hugged her tightly. She seemed to relieved that someone had talked to her since she was very new to this school and it's very hard to communicate since she's still learning to speak Japanese.

They've spent so much time with each other, holding hands, singing together and unknowingly kissing each other's cheeks.

As time passes by, they know that they felt something different. They felt that they're more than just friends. The feelings are mutual as they confessed with each other and decided to give it a go and it worked. Until one day, Winter told her mother about their relationship, and her mother did not took it very well because they are both girls. She even tried to separate the two but they would always find ways to see each other.

And at this moment of time was not an exception.

They went to a tattoo shop. Winter decided to get a heart with a keyhole and convinced her to have a key tattoo to represent that they are always connected with each, no matter what happens.

"Even if I lose my memory, I know that this tattoo would remind me of you by that key tattoo of yours" Winter kissed her on the cheeks.

"And if I'm gone?, who would open your heart, since I'm the only one with this tattoo?" She asked putting her head on Winter's shoulders.

"I won't let that happen, I'll always find you, even if it's in heaven" The dream became blurry but for one last time she could hear something before she woke up in reality but she barely picked it up.

"Ka......." She woke up with a headache.

She felt that her tears are falling and she don't know why.

"It hurts."