Chapter 22

It was such a great feeling of relief receiving a quick hug from the younger girl. Jimin could not help but to breathe in freshness, free from guilt and anger within herself for a while in her miserable life. She didn't expect more from it, she was alright with Minjeong talking or interacting with her in any possible way. Friendly way.

She was doing her routine every morning in the office, signing some papers, checking of her appointments during the day and drinking coffee which Yujin, her new employee is doing every morning. She never missed it since she employed the girl. It was Somi's job but the girl insisted in doing so. She was kind and cooperative and excellent as well in her work.

Jimjn could not help but notice Yujin giving her quick glances with those cute eyes and sweet smile. The older girl just smiled back, sometimes it warms her heart that people gives attention to her well except for Somi and Aeri, they have been friends for life. But other people, rarely. So, she really appreciates her new employee.

"Yujin, could you give these to Somi? It needs to uh send to my brother" Jimin handed out some signed papers to her.

"Yes, Miss." Yujin bowed before heading out from Jimin's office. Jimin watched the younger girl walking out and smiled before she continued to her work. She checked one of her appointments for the day and a particular schedule caught her eye.

Coffee Talk with Ms. Kim Minjeong ♡17:00 .

She giggled at the title of the appointment as she shook her head and mumbled Somi's name.

-----------

Somi was in her computer checking some schedules of the company for a week when a certain tall figure stood behind her computer with some smoothies in her hand. Minjeong.

"This is the first time I saw you being so serious" Minjeong teased her, a smirk on her face.

"I'm an adult now. I need to make a living because we pay bills. I don't want Aeri to pay all those" Somi stood up and hug her friend tightly.

"I know so I brought smoothies"

"You're early for today's appointment, Min. Do you miss her?" Somi hit Minjeong's arm as she heard footsteps coming into her direction.

"Yujin!" Somi exclaimed and Minjeong just chuckled at her surprised friend. The latter smiled at the new employee as she smiled back at her.

"I'm just gonna give you this, Miss Jeon." She gave her the papers that Jimin requested her to be filed by Somi.

"Oh wait, Yujin, here's some smoothies. I have a spare one" Minjeong offered while smiling, the new employee was hesitant to accept but Minjeong took her hands and put the drink on hers.

"Th-thank you, Miss?" Yujin asked as she stuttered.

"I'm Kim Minjeong. Just call me, Minjeong. I don't like being formal unlike your boss" Minjeong introduced, chuckled lightly.

Yujin smiled widely. "It's nice meeting you, Miss Kim" Minjeong eyed her. "Oh, Minjeong"

"That's better. I won't keep you from your work. Jimin would be pissed. She's quite perfectionist" Minjeong stated while Somi hit her arm and as soon Minjeong said those, Yujin went back to her area and resume from working.

"You still know her. She still is. My gosh, I couldn't keep up with it sometimes" Siyeon groaned.

"Well, you know, you're just like her" Somi pointed towards Yujin who was so focus on her computer, Minjeong furrowed her eyebrows.

"Awkward and quite clumsy but you're more talented. So let's go. Go inside her office" Somi pushed Minjeong into Jimin's office, of course she would knock first, the latter would receive another scolding from the older girl if she's not going to.