...

"The mini concert is a success, Win" She wrapped her hands to Winter's  arms while Winter rest her head on her shoulders which makes Winter slouch.

"Yeah, the people are so happy and sang with us" Winter said smiling, and let her pretty nose touched her nose which stunned the older girl.

"Yah, Minjeong, stop doing that" She lightly smacked Minjeong's shoulders.

"Awwwww!, you meanie. I'm just trying to be cute for you. And you rejected me. I'm sulking" Minjeong let go of her hands and sulked as she pouted her lips.

"Hey, puppy. I'm just kidding" She wrapped her hands to Minjeong's body, backhugging the tall girl as she rest her chin on her shoulders which makes Minjeong blush.

Minjeong widely smiled, turned around and poked her nose then steal a light kiss on her lips.
She doesn't let the older girl say anything as she hop hurriedly towards their car whom both of her parents are waiting.

"Yah! Kim Minjeong! Wait for me! I might get you on jail for stealing a kiss, young lady!." She tried to ran fast but Minjeong was faster.

Minjeong laughed hysterically while turning her back glancing at the older girl running out of breathe.

She was in front of the car's door and as she grasped the handle of the door, she was immediately caught up with two arms wrapping around her body.

"I thought you were going to faint in there, little bunny. You run so slow" Minjeong let out a small chuckle.

The window in the front seat got opened revealing her Dad's voice.

"You two lovebirds get inside, and your brother is waiting in the airport" Her dad said.

Minjeong quickly opened the door and as she was going to go inside as tall as she is, she hit her head on the car's roof.

"Clumsy puppy" The older girl shook her head and proceeded to laugh.

They went inside the car laughing and the older girl's mom said something that surprised Minjeong.

"Minjeong, does your mom knows you're in a relationship with my daughter?" The older girl furrowed her eyebrow and held Minjeong's hand tightly for support.

They both know that Minjeong's mother was against their relationship or any relationship with a girl. There were times that Minjeong and her mother argued because of their relationship but then Minjeong fight with their love.

"She knows, Miss. But she still doesn't wholeheartedly accept it"
Minjeong explained while lowering her head and glanced at the older girl whom she unexpectedly poked her nose and kissed her fluffyy cheeks.

"No kissing in the car, Miss" Her dad commented but laugh anyways.

"Just don't hurt my daughter, Minjeong, and you'll taste the wrath of the Yu's" The older girl's mom advised while looking at the mirror narrowing her eyes at Minjeong.

"Never Miss, I will forever love your daughter even if I lose my memory, I will always find her" The older girl rest her head and intertwined their hands together.

They were going to the airport to meet the older girl's brother but as they turned to the direction going to the airport, a cat was passing by and Mr. Yu noticed it and was able to turn the car around but eventually a big car was on their way who seemed to lose control of their brakes and a loud crash was heard. The older girl whom saw the event tried to cover Minjeong with her body. The car was in total wreck.

The older girl saw Minjeong struggling to make it out alive, they were both on the ground covered with blood. The older girl saw her parent's dead body on the other side of the road and cried . She tried to move but seems like she cannot feel her body reaching her hand to the barely breathing younger girl.

But the older girl manage to smile and said: "I love you forever and always Minjeong" Saying breaking her words.

Minjeong got hit in the head so bad and wasn't able to move her body but before she lost her senses, she felt cold hands holding hers and tear fell on both of her eyes and mumbled something.

"Always love you, Karina" The last thing she said before she lost consciousness.