Chapter 25 (The End)

Jimin woke up from a heavy headache, dizziness took her body into a weakling system. She could not comprehend what's happening around her but she felt a tingling pain on both of her hands. She was tied up by a rope that she barely moved her body. She blinked thrice to clearly see the surroundings, it was ruins, shattered glasses everywhere.

Jimin heard heavy footsteps accompanied by humming. The music sounds familiar, she had heard it before and it was a significant sound to her. Minjeong's beats for the marketing campaign of the company.

"This person is working for me". She anxiously thought. Her blood boiled from deception. Then a figure appeared in front of her with some bundle of papers in her hand. Jimin grunted in pain as she tried to untie herself from the tightened rope. The figure spoke in a soft voice that Jimin used to hear. She could not believe that such an angel face she hired wore a facade all along.

"Jimin, I mean, Boss. You need to sign these papers, it's due tomorrow" Bending down, she handed out the papers to her with the same expression.

"Yujin, what are you doing?" She stammered from her words, fearing for her life. She did not want to be washed away from this earth, she did not want to leave Minjeong like this. Not again.

"Papers. And a solo time with you, Jimin." She put her chin in Jimin's lap, desperately looking at Jimin's fearful eyes.

"Why are you doing this, let me go! If you want money, I can give it to you. Just tell me how much. And I won't file charges against you. Yujin, please" She said, pleading. Tears streamed down her face. Yujin wiped it with her thumb, shushing her boss.

"Don't cry, Jimin. I don't want to see you cry. I want you to be happy" She lightly kissed her boss' cheek, eyes shut and feeling all of her secret admiration for her.

"With me" She continued, now facing Jimin with a smirk on her face.

"What? We can't be together, Yujin. I love Minjeong." Her voice echoed inside the abandoned building. Shouting her overpouring love for Minjeong wich makes Yujin felt a raging anger in every veins of her body.

"You can't be with her, Jimin. I love you and I will make you love me. Even if it'll make me take matters in my hand." She shook Jimin's chair so hard that she arched back against it. Jimin's expression turned into shock and in pain. She moved closer to her face and whispered.

"Yes, I drugged you and I sent you those death messages just like what you did to her. Isn't it amazing, we did an exact same thing? We should be together, Jimin" Her eyes were fixed right through Jimin's soul.

"You're not Minjeong. And you will never be. I will never love someone like you, Yujin. You deserve someone better that will love you for who you are" She said in daze, recalling all the memories, painful memories in the past that she longed to forget. Then suddenly a gun was pointed in her head.

"NO! I want you. Only you, Jimin" She desperately yelled at her, ready to pull the trigger as her eyes were bloodshot.

Jimin smiled, tears falling down, her wrists were in pain from the rope tightly wrapped around it. She wanted to escape from this reality, from her inevitable death. She wanted to tell Minjeong that she love her. She wanted to hug her tightly. She still needed to live her life with her. But....

A gunshot was heard, maniac laughter and screaming booming inside the place, then Jimin was on the floor, unconscious.

"Jimin!"

Then Yujin fell down, a gun was kicked away from her grip. A thick wooden stick fell, causing a thud noise beside the unconscious Yujin.

"Ji, hey!" Minjeong walked towards her lover, sobbing so hard. Picking up her body and wrapped her in her arms.