gopal's time to talk :)

Info!
There is some mean parts!
Im not saying anithing bad about the carackters tho its just for the book! Im warning you also that in the next few pages might be conected to pain and other stuff
You have been warned!

Previosly

"He called me fat"
.
.
.
"He got ice insecure!"
.
.
.
"Good"
.
.
.
.
.

Pressent

T

hey all turned arround and spotted blaze. Blaze was also wearing his cap difrent then usual. "Oh, the fat guy is here. Wat? Are gonne eat while crying?" blaze said looking immitating. He walked awey slofly while he hit his foot on the tapops alians. "Move" his voice said after already hitting the guy.

"BLAZE!" Gempa yelled being mad about how he treated the little guy. Blaze just rolled his eyes and walked awey. "I-i think i can give information wat happend" the person said and they all looked at him. It was gopal. "Hmm? Wat is it gopal?" Gempa asked courieus.

"Well blaze and i were chatting a little when suddently he got a huge idea to prank sombody with me-" "OH, SO HE'S PRANKING US?!" Thunder interupted him. "No, let me explain. So after blaze told me the idea i told him to take it a bit more simple but he issited until he frooze at some point. I tried getting attention at that time and when i dit he also called me fat in another way that is" gopal explained as he saw a flashback of wag happend back then.

Flasback

"Oh gopal i have a huge idea!"

"Like wat?"

"Lets prank thunder with balloond and taufan and thorn with snakes!"

"Uh not to be rude butt uhh. I dont want my ear twisted by gempa, how about somthing simple?"

"Like wat?"

"Ummm"

"Hmm how about-" blaze frooze for a long moment.

"Blaze?"

He dint answer

"Blaze?!"

Gopal stressed out at this moment and slapped him a few times.

"DUDE YOUR FREAKING ME OUT!" Gopal yelled still slapping until blaze fannely snapped back to reality.

"Stop yelling" blaze answerred stopping gopals slaps.

"Blaze! You freaked me out over here. You frooze or somthing" hopal explaned.

"Your so noisy, stop whining and go to the candy store were you belong" he said as he walked awey leaving gopal confused but also hurt.

End of flashback

"Thats all i know" gopal ended his words there.

Evribody was shocked at how it even happend like that. They then heard somthing falling down and rushed to the sound especially thorn and taufan. "THE TRAP FOR ICE!" The 2 had yelled bifore runnig to the room with the prank.

When they arrived they saw blaze saoking wet. "You okey?" Thorn innocently asked his brother. "You 2 are so annoying, first that candy kid then the fatty and new 2 off you. Wat are you 4?" Blaze said to them as he was annoyed.

"Sorry! But the prank was for ice remmember?" Daun answerred back. "Oh, watever you schould make it ice then so it cuts true his skin" and with that said he left with 2 scared little elements. The others arrived after they saw blaze walking awey wet but it looked like he was drying himself off with his element.

"Huf..huf...wat happend to the 2 huf..of you?" Gempa asked. "I wished i was dreaming thorn" taufan mummbled to thorn but litterly evribody heard it. "He wanded us to do ice instead of water so it would cut him.. im scared new" thorn bummbled back this time only taufan heard it.

"Taufan? Wat happend" gempa asked as he kneeld down and looked at the 2 with concern. "Blaze, ice instead of water-" taufan could't  continue. "Im scared of the new blaze.." thorn sniffed as solar hugged thorn. " i dislike this new side of him, i want the one who would laugh if he gets the trap on himself activated! I HATE HIM" taufan yelled as gempa immidiently went for a hug.

Meanwhile,

"Ugh this stupit cap is showing the white hairs, i got to hide my personality more but who cares i might as well destroy his freindship or relationships. Heh this is soo easy" blaze laughed evily.

"WAT!?"

And this was chapter 2!

Its fun writing it! I made my own little part in it some of you may understand wats happening and somme won't cus i never used that side of blaze bifore. But jeah! Im trying out new things slowly!

I just hope i will be able to publish books again in our next hotel. If this is uplouded at saturday night i have wifi there if not well i think my page will be published sunday but when i have no idea yet.

Aniways byeeee!