Close Your Eyes

Camera, Lights Action !

He's been hearing that lines in the last 10 years of his life and he's 25 already , judging from his face he seems really tired and he is,as everybody around him.They have been shooting for 8 hours straight, and his body is about to give up due to lack of sleep, well he hadn't had much sleep since yesterday. But he couldn't complain they have to finish shooting the last sequence, just a few more hours and I can sleep, he said to himself. He's seating at a retractable chair, waiting for his cue, he leans on, rubbing sleepiness from his eyes, he couldn't wait for this to be finished already.

His eyes was about to close, when he heard his name being called already, you can do this Dj, think about all the rest you can have after this, you can sleep all day long. He feels energized with that thought on his mind.

Everytime he's infront of the camera he's like a different person, far from that playful DJ everyone knows back when he was just a lanky teenage boy , it was like he was overtaken by someone, and every person he works with, always took notice of that. Well he worked hard just to improve his acting skills, he spends his free time then at acting workshops, and it eventually paid of. He received his first major acting award for his second movie with John Lloyd Cruz, and he wasn't the main actor, he played as his younger brother suffering from ALS, as every first timers he was doubted by everyone, but he just ignore it as he always does to every bashers, the movie was showed and he was praised for the acting prowess he showed. Which catapulted his career to stardom, the management learned that he can sing , he was given the opportunity to record an album, and when it was released it went off the charts faster than everyone could imagine. And that opened up the chance to stage a concert at the big dome, and it was a huge success and it's been a yearly habit since it started in 2013.

After a few more hours of non-stop taping, he heard Direk Cathy yelling "pack-up na!" and he swear he'd never been happier to hear those words until now, well he couldn't wait to go home he misses his bed badly. After a few exchange of goodbyes he's halfway running to his car, he's that excited to go home . It was a relief that their final location was a 30 minute drive from their house, but since he was too exhausted to drive, he brought Kuya Mar with him.

As soon as he got home, he checked his mom's room if she's still awake, but since it's just three in the morning, he just went inside to kiss his mom's forehead as well as his little sisters, then he went to his room, change into comfy clothes and went to sleep, finally.

Months passed, and the movie's now showing, their two months of doing this movie finally paid of. The victory party for the movie was a blast. He was free for a month.

He woke up wanting some change, it's not that he doesn't like acting anymore. He just wants to do something different
Ever since he can think and understand things this have been his life. It's a must for him, because if it wasn't for this, his family wouldn't feel the comfort they're having now.He sacrificed so many things for this, his childhood wasn't normal, he had to toughen up at an early age, he admits that at first he sees acting as a job that can provide for his family the money they needed to get by , but later on after receiving awards,he realized that it means so much more, it became a passion, something that you love to do without alright asking for something in return.

He is blessed he knows that, but it was if there's something missing something in his life, since he was free of work, he decided to an out of the country vacation. His main destination is London, finally he's going to the place were his idols were from, which is The Beatles.

After three weeks, he is really enjoying his vacation, thinking he could get used to this, but he knows that it was just temporary, shrugging

I wonder where she is now, this a rare moment that he let himself to think about her, Kath, the only girl that made his heart beat erratically. I really want to see her, as he turned around to leave he bump into someone, Kath is it really her ?

Close your eyes
Let me tell you the reason why
Think you're one of a kind
The one I suppose is true
Do what you got to do
You're one a kind
Thank God you're mine

He was stunned the girl she's been thinking is now right in front of him. Kath was surprised too she wasn't prepared, not right it still hurts to see the guy who broke her young heart. She was about to leave when he grab her wrist and stopped her, as the stared into each others eyes, everything seems like a blur.

You're an angel dressed in armor
You're the fair in every fight
You're my life and my safe harbor
Where the sun sets every night
And if my love is blind
It's your that betrays you
Your smile gives you away
'Cause you're made of strength and mercy
And my soul is yours to save
And when this much is true
When my world was dark and blue
I know the only one who rescued me was you

She was trashing from his grip, but he was too strong for her. He decided to do the only thing he knows to stop her, he kissed her, giving all he can. After that long lingering kiss,as she catching was her breathe, he hugged her tight whispering, I love you, I'm sorry and I'm not gonna let you go again, I'm here to stay, again and again. When she gain her composure she started hitting him, and he's letting her on, because he knows it's nothing compared to the pain he've caused her, and he is willing to do anything just for her to forgive him and take her back.

His one month vacation was extended, because he had to court Kath, well she enjoyed it, he've done so many ridiculous things just for her and he didn't mind.

No matter how ridiculous these you're asking me to do, I'll do that in a heartbeat, I know I'm so stupid for hurting, I'm aware of that and I want you to know that I'm here to stay. J'e t'aime .

After a month, she finally opened her heart to him again, cause no matter how hard she tries to deny it. Her love for him is as strong, as the first time she fell for him.

Now he knows what he's been missing from his life, it was her the girl who made him believe in love. They're each other's missing piece.

The end. 2/5/15 ❤