Craving

*******

Kath and DJ broke the internet yet again and was on the trending list on Twitter that day she posted a picture on her Instagram account of a sonogram with a caption of 'I always wondered what it would be like to be pregnant. Now I know!'. Everyone was rejoicing with the parents-to-be.

DJ’s friends are telling him 'horror-stories' of what to expect all throughout the nine months as if they have experienced it already. While Kath's girl friends are already so excited since this will be the first baby of their squad. Also have friendly bets on what's the baby gender would be.

Weeks have passed and Kath is in the middle of her first-trimester, and DJ bought all kinds of weird food a pregnant woman would crave for. He’s ready for it all.

But she's almost past the first trimester and she hasn't asked something out of the ordinary.

Then one afternoon at the Fords.

‘Love!’ he was watching the NBA play-offs when he heard her scream
‘Love where are you?' that got him panicky 'I'm in the kitchen love!' he replied almost tripping on his way to her and when he got to the kitchen quickly fussed on her checking if something was wrong and this made her laugh a little bit at him.

'What happened? Are you alright? do we need to go to the hospital?' he questions her rapidly
'Hey Tangi calm down, we are alright , why are you so edgy?'
‘Because you screamed and I thought something bad happened to you'
'Well I yelled because I know you can't hear me since you’re in the living room watching, and can you tell me why our fridge is full with weird foods?'

‘It’s all for you my love, if you're gonna crave for something I'm ready for it' he said this so proudly which she finds so endearing.
‘Oh my love you're such a dork sometimes’ and hugs him tight

It was 3 am when DJ felt Kath softly  tapping him on his right cheek and he groggily opens his eyes
“Yes love?’
‘Sorry to wake you love but I really want some turon’ she shyly replied to him which he found cute that he almost squished her but remembered about her tummy.

They went to the kitchen hand in hand. And then DJ proceeded to prepare what he needed to make the turon. While he’s cooking, Kath is on the kitchen island waiting. As soon as DJ’s finished cooking the first batch anf gave it to Kath the way her eyes twinkled was just something else.
After her craving was satisfied. They went to their garden and watched the sun rising.

They have decided not to know their baby's gender to wait for a little bit. On her fifth month a suprise baby shower was prepared by their friends. And boy was it a surprise because instead of just one color to signify their baby's gender they got both!

Months went by smoothly for them.

And at 12:26 am of May 25, 2025 - Skyler  John B. Ford and Sabina Chandria B. Ford were born.

********

Happy KathNiel Day! 💙

but really I'm still not over that they have just celebrated their 8th year anniversary yesterday (just wow) and I've been a fan of theirs during PAI days.

was supposed to post this yesterday but I was so tired and sleepy since I work late at night.

hope you guys like this short update and the names were last minute so I don't know maybe or maybe not I'll change them 😂.

talk to me on Twitter @lovertangi and keep safe always! ❤.

Lastly a big thank you to everyone who has read, reading and will be reading this. Also to those who added this on their reading list. ❤