stay with me

Note: I literally screamed when I saw that it already reached more than a hundred reads thank you so much, it warms my heart <3 so here's an another one shot for you guys...

**italic (2nd person)
**italic & bold (3rd person)

Loud Music. Liquors. Many people.

This was not her scene, but she's here, one reason her fucked-up life, trying to just forget and let loose for a few hours, escaping reality.

For starters she just lost her job because of the main reason why she's being like this heartbroken or more like betrayed, damn him for that hope he rots in hell! and that bitch damn them to hell! . She's been drinking for a few hours non stop, she couldn't believe that he've done that, they were friends before they become lovers, almost half of her life he was in it, and it was wasted just because his damned needs as a man. She thought he's different but not until now, she was looking forward to spend the rest of her life with him, but it was ruined and what's more worst in a few days time she'll be broke. Damn it I don't know what to do now, curse them. That was her last thought before she lost consciousness

He shouldn't be near but he can't help it damn why is she here all alone, what a careless woman wearing this skimpy clothes, doesn't she know that every man was looking at her since she came. He tried waking her up but she's too drunk to even move a muscle so instead he carried her to his car. And drove home to his pad, he didn't want her to panick when she woke up, so after making her lie on his bed he settled on sleeping at his couch.

She woke up feeling dizzy and disoriented, looking around her surrounding twice realizing she's in a man's room, she quickly gets up almost tripping on her way, she was surprised to see him as she opens the door.

He was about to go inside his room to wake her up, when the door opened and she emerged , they didn't know what to do and it's kinda feeling awkward, 'I cooked breakfast you should eat' she nodded following him to the kitchen.

They were eating quietly when he spoke up 'what were you doing in that place alone ' she was surprised by the tone of his voice it was like he's angry at her 'it's none of your business, so thank you for taking care of me I'll go now ' she got up from her seat but before she can take another step he stopped and made her face him 'it's my damn business, does Kevin knows this? ' why does he have to bring up my brother of course he doesn't know 'as I said it's none of your business so stop asking me ' 'but it is if you don't want for Kevin to know this you should answer me ' she's getting frustrated at him 'you wanna know, oh ok I just lost my job and I've been cheated on, that's it are you happy now?! ' she didn't want to outburst like that but it his fault for being so persistent 'I'm outta here '. 'No you're not going anywhere, you just lost your job' 'what do you want? Just let me go!' 'I'm offering you a job ' 'I'm not interested I could find another job on my own '. With that she stormed off I don't need his help ever! damn him so full of himself!

________________________________________

But weeks has passed she's been going around to find a new job but there answer would be either 'sorry we just hired' or 'we'll call you back' she's getting frustrated her savings not enough to sustain her needs maybe I could've just accepted his offer, damn what was I thinking!. But it was as if the world is conspiring with him, her landlady just told her that if she didn't get to pay she'd have to find an another place to live. So that's how she got to be in his company waiting for him, and it was as of he's been waiting for her, she wanted to wipe that stupid smirk on his face.

So what brings you here milady ' damn you! 'As if you don't know'. she scoffs ' still ah stubborn eh' ' I'm not here for sweet talks or whatnots, I'm looking for a job ' 'is that so?' ' are you giving me or not, you're wasting my time' ' your asking for a job, but why won't say it nicely? Milady ' damn this jerk, I want to punch you so badly , so she smiled sweetly 'can you please give me job, there satisfied ? 'yes very , so milady your job would be, my secretary ' 'what!' this jerk is plain crazy 'what's with the reaction? does being my secretary that repulsive to you?' 'what do you think?' 'But milady you've got no choice you need this job, you need me, so you've got to get used it ' 'just stop rubbing it in it's annoying me' ' can't help it milady, so you'll officially start tomorrow so see you' 'whatever ' after that she went off such a stubborn milady.

Her job as his secretary was quite easy, just without the few times he would tease and annoy her, he's been testing her patience that she know but no she would not give him that satisfaction. There was times when he would be such a jerk and she have to endure it.

They had this big client who invited them to his resort, so as his secretary she had to go to, they'll be staying for a week in there. The first three days were all about business him trying to impress.the client , and of course he closed the deal, so here they are now celebrating as normal persons without qualms.

They were drunk one moment they're just talking, things got a lot intense, their face slowly inching close, he's being impatient so he closed the distance and their lips met, it was if there was fireworks exploding. They couldn't get enough of each other, they stood up unwillingly they know what's gonna happen next , she's afraid but she knows she's not gonna regret this and he's been all his life for this one thing led to another.

She couldn't sleep even of she tired, she's over thinking again, her feelings for him that she tried so hard to control, resurfaced what does this leave us I don't want to be broken again and not by you, I need to get out of here she got up and dressed strated packing, before she went out she stole a glance at him again. I do wanna take the chance but I don't want to be hurt again, I love you goodbye. She turned her back with tears in her eyes and a heavy heart. And he woke up too late.

_____________________________________________

After 5 years here she is again but she's not alone she's with her kids, twins actually they're just waiting outside for a cab when a red pajero stopped in front of them I-i know this car , could it be him? And her unspoken question were answered whe she heard that familiar voice 'milady I've been waiting for you ' tears started to form in her eyes slowly turning around and then she was crying 'it's you' ' yes milady' 'momma who is he?' ''Are they my?' He asked while looking at them tears starting to form in his eyes too 'yes they're our twins' she kneeled infrobt of them 'you were asking me where's your papa right Sab and Sky, well he's your papa'. She said as she look at him 'papa! ' the twins cried as they got near him, he hugged them so tight. She went to them, smiling as she sees her kids so happy, he looked at her ' thank you milady for our children, I love you so much, wait sab and aky papa's gonna do something she gasped when he kneeled right in front of her ' I know you deserve a much more better proposal but I couldn't wait no more, so milady will you be my wife? 'Yes of course ' . His hands were trembling as he slips the ring on her finger finally after all the years of waiting he's gonna marry her. He stood up then kissed ignoring the people around them. Two cute little ones made them stopped 'papa why are you eating momma!' Sky said, and they laughed , he picked him up while Kath carried sab on her arms 'no son I'm not eating your momma I'm kissing her, you do that to your love one ok?' The boy nodded as if he understood there. Damn nothing could compare to this happiness he's feeling right now with his soon to be wife and their twins. After a month their wedding took place well it's been on plan for 3 years he's just waiting for her to comeback and she did and he couldn't ask for more.