356-358

Chapter 356: Conflict

Lu An didn’t give her any face at all. She said directly, “Did you know that you accidentally bumped into my brother when you went ashore?

“Turning around and leaving right away. Don’t you know how to apologize?”

“I, I, what are you talking about? I don’t understand what you’re saying at all!”

Qi Yan was utterly speechless. Seeing her grandfather, who had probably come over because he heard the commotion, she hurriedly ran to hide behind him as she complained nervously, “Grandpa, Grandpa! I don’t know what Lu An is doing so suddenly, but she rushed over and yelled at me!”

“An’an, you…”

Grandpa Qi was dumbfounded. He had just gone to look at the beds which the brats had made, and realized that they didn’t have any pillows, so…

What was going on?

“Grandpa, this has nothing to do with you.

“I just have something to discuss with her.”

Lu An’s gaze was cold. She glanced at Grandpa calmly, then said to Qi Yan, “Just now, when you jumped off the boat, you accidentally made it hit my brother.”

Lu An pointed at her right shoulder. “I saw that you didn’t look back, and thought that you probably didn’t notice. However, you were the one who caused him to be hit. I just came to tell you that you should apologize to him immediately.”

“No, are you crazy?

“I don’t know what I did at all. Don’t you think it’s unreasonable for you to accuse me like this?”

Qi Yan didn’t understand and was a little gloomy. She had no idea who she had hit.

Lu An was even more speechless. “I’m being unreasonable?

“If you don’t know what you did, can you pretend it never happened?

“Then, if you accidentally kill someone in the future, can you not take responsibility?

“Do other people deserve to be accidentally bullied by you?

“I came especially to remind you to pay attention to what you do in the future. If it’s someone unrelated to me, fine. However, if you’re not careful when it comes to someone related to me, I won’t be as easy to talk to as now.”

With that, Lu An turned around and left without looking back.

Qi Yan was really speechless. She had nowhere to vent the anger in her heart, so she said to Grandpa on the side, “Grandpa, look at her. I don’t think I did anything unforgivable, right? Why is she making a fuss like this? Why does she have to say things like accidentally hitting or killing someone?!”

As Qi Yan spoke, tears welled up in her eyes.

Grandpa Qi was stumped for a moment, then held her hand and comforted her. “This, Yan Yan, whatever you do in the future, you really should be a little more careful.”

“No, Grandpa, do you think I was wrong?”

Qi Yan was even more speechless. He already said he would be fair, but in the end, was this him being fair?

“I clearly didn’t know anything. Even if I know now, it was unintentional!

“I didn’t do it on purpose. Does she have to be like that?

“She even rushed into my room. What if I hadn’t showered or even gotten dressed?

“Isn’t she hurting me like this?”