425-427

Chapter 425: Little Ergou: I Want to Turn Back Into a Dog

“What’s going on?”

They were dumbfounded. One of them even kicked her.

“Forget it, don’t get infected. She’s definitely sick.”

The black men spoke in their own language.

Just as they were about to leave, they noticed the woman on the ground move again.

“F*ck, are you pretending?”

One of the taller ones pulled out his belt and casually threw it to the side, ready to punish this woman he had never seen before.

On the other side, Lu An bounced out of the body again.

Too disgusting!

So nauseating!

It felt like she couldn’t stay even a second longer!

However, her incorporeal form couldn’t stay in the air for too long, nor could she go home. It seemed there was a restriction in place?

Just as Lu An was about to force herself to accept this rotten body, suddenly…

A very strange snake came slithering over from up ahead.

It was actually wearing a tiny cotton jacket?

“Hahahaha~”

Lu An couldn’t help but laugh.

Smart little soul~

She entered the snake.

And a white mist was squeezed out —

When Little Tyrant Dragon opened its eyes, it saw a man actually tearing off its clothes. F*ck!

He wouldn’t let even a dog off; how hungry was he?!

It slapped him!

It suddenly realized that its paws had become human hands?

Human hands?

What was going on?

The puppy’s mind was full of questions, and it couldn’t react at all.

The black man who had been hit was already furious.

He aimed a fierce kick at little Ergou. Sensing the danger, little Ergou’s mind suddenly went blank, and it opened its mouth and barked wildly.

The man was dumbfounded, as if he had been struck by lightning!

On the side, Lu An, no, it should be a snake: “Ssss~”

She was already laughing so hard.

It was a pity that she didn’t have any claws. Her little snake head was raised high, and she swayed left and right like she was drunk.

The three black people on the side: “…”

F*ck, what the hell was this?

A woman who could bark like a dog, and a snake which looked like it was crying from laughter?

They felt as if their intelligence was being trampled on. The black men exchanged looks and were about to move in for the kill, but unfortunately…

The snake, which had been laughing and crying just now, had a dark expression on its face. When they attacked, the nimble snake moved left and right, and its whip-like tail lashed out.

It hurt like hell when it hit!

In the end, the three black men fled the dark alley like they had seen a ghost.